• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Nokturno's Gallery

hey, could you send me this heaven map? when i get time, i would like to change it a bit. i would add nature, streets, rivers and so on instead of the marble ground. i would post it and give you a copy if you want.

hey, could you send me this heaven map? when i get time, i would like to change it a bit. i would add nature, streets, rivers and so on instead of the marble ground. i would post it and give you a copy if you want.
Ill msge u when i get home bro.

@Pedrook ty bro glad u liked it

unknown.png

You have quite the style and I'm very intrigued by it! Definitely gives me more inspiration and idea's for mapping!

Keep up the awesome work!

Cheers~

unknown.png
Post automatically merged:

The main idea looks good, just spread some details on the ground, it looks too clean for a cave. Keep it up!

View attachment 42824

The main idea looks good, just spread some details on the ground, it looks too clean for a cave. Keep it up!
tks for the feedback I don't really like to spam hundreds of borders into the main ground to make it look "better"
I kinda like to make it simple but stunning.
also it is not a cave xD

also thanks to point some of those improvements, didn't even notice how straight it was until you pointed it. ty!
the pillars tho is cuz I was doing a upper ground on that mountain.

reworking this atm
for SOT project
reword.png

how things have changed, those sprites almost doesn't look like cipsoft's tibia, the amount of details with new patterns and colors make them look on another level... great maps btw :D

generally it looks nice aswell not like real tibia but those screens and details with them could be changed into new version of tibia xD

You're welcome buddy! I wish I'd saved my maps on something more reliable than photobucket back in the day. I don't know much of the current top mappers, but I bet they're quite good. Back in the day I can remember Neon showing off as usual, beast of a mapper, then us mortals like macedoon, Peroxide, Magnetico, and many more I can't remember, but those were some good times. That was like 10 years ago! Keep it up!

tks for the feedback I don't really like to spam hundreds of borders into the main ground to make it look "better"
I kinda like to make it simple but stunning.
also it is not a cave xD

also thanks to point some of those improvements, didn't even notice how straight it was until you pointed it. ty!
the pillars tho is cuz I was doing a upper ground on that mountain.

reworking this atm
for SOT project
View attachment 42867

You're welcome buddy! I wish I'd saved my maps on something more reliable than photobucket back in the day. I don't know much of the current top mappers, but I bet they're quite good. Back in the day I can remember Neon showing off as usual, beast of a mapper, then us mortals like macedoon, Peroxide, Magnetico, and many more I can't remember, but those were some good times. That was like 10 years ago! Keep it up!
Yup, some good times, this forum was flooding with new pics every day; we used to "stream" via team viewer for hours. Some names of the top of my head, the ones u mentioned + Luffy of course, aftonbladet, Mackan, Samuro, Darklord, Eiserne Festung, Seabis, Siegh, Henko and many more. U just gotta sort this thread by views and you will for sure check out some of the best mapping ever made.

Back