• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[non-pvp project] Trying to make a special group non-pvp.

Leo135

Reaction score
Hello!

I am trying to make a group with the id 2, they should not be able to attack players, nor should players be able to attack them.

Is there a way to do this by changing something in the vocations? Maybe somehow make them the same as players without voc, rook players.

I have tried to, but haven't found anything like allowpvp="0" in vocations.xml, is this changed in the source?

I've also tried to make them by changing the flags and creating a new group in which I change the flags. The "Can not attack players" flag exists but I can't find any "Can not be attacked by players".

There is only the "Can not be attacked", but then monsters won't attack either.

The server in question is using TFS 0.2, Xampp 1.6.8 and the ip is tiava.opentibia.eu

I appreciate all help I can get, thank you very much!

Combat.cpp canTargetCreature:

Code:
if(player->hasFlag(PlayerFlag_CannotUseCombat) || player->getVocationId() == vocid && target->getPlayer() || !target->isAttackable())

Back