• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Non-PvP server.

Genionew

Reaction score
Hello. We have a normal PvP server, a hardcore PvP server. What do you think about a new non-PvP server?

It's not funny. I'm serious. :p I know OTSs are to player killing.. But it'd be something new, a server to quest making, team hunting and a peacefully hunting... And the exp. rate would be lowered of course. I think it'd be coooool. :D

shadowcores is no-pvp for 90% peoples from this server

Yeah I agree and let RPGers transfer from Shadowcores/Lunarforce to this Non Pvp for free. xD

There was a little mistake in your statement. I've corrected it for you.

It's not funny. I'm serious. :p I know OTSs are to player killing.. But it'd be something new, a server to quest making, team hunting and a peacefully BOTTING... And the exp. rate would be lowered of course. I think it'd be coooool. :D

Registered just to sign this.

Surprised the haters have not stepped in yet. I remember when non pvp was first talked about in rl tib the vocal majority said it was a bad idea, then when the servers came they quickly became the most popular ones.

Also from a money standpoint charlovers will probably donate/spend more money to support it.

There is literally no decent non pvp ot (unless theres a secret one somewehere im not aware of).

Back