• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

(Noob Friendly Method) Get $10 a day Downloading apps ( iOS & android phones)

GodSebbe

Banned User, reason: To Sexy
Reaction score
The Company is called Feature Points you have to have a Android or iOS(apple) device(Can not use your laptop or desktop), you get rewarded just for using your phone

Feature Points works by providing you with a list of free apps. Each app on the list has a number of points connected to it. After you download the app and use it for 30 to 60 seconds, your account should be rewarded with the points.

*** TO GET STARTED ***

-Step 1: (iOS users) On your iDevice, go to your Safari browser (Android user go to ur internet type in..)
---> FeaturePoints.com ---> click “Get started and sign up”...

-Step 2: click “Let's go”

-Step 3: click “Install” (Don’t worry, this will not change anything on your iDevice.)

-Step 4: When the installation is finished it will automatically return to the signup process.
after that it should give u an option to enter a ref code enter " 6V6Z6W " (optional) but if you do so you'll get 50 points to help you start off!
** You also make 50% on what your referral makes that joins the app under you**
Then click Get points to download free sponsored apps.
After the application is finished downloading, you must open the app for a few seconds to make sure your account is credited the points. Feel free to then leave the application and return to FeaturePoints, you should then have received points for the download of the app it self(50 points)
===
I have only used this app for a day and made $10(thru paypal) just by downloading apps all day
** If you are consistent with downloading the apps you could make $10 in about 30min. to a hour (about 60 apps needed to download)***
it isnt much money but considering i only pushed download/opened the apps for a few secs while doing other things isnt bad

Picture proof (as seen in the pic u can earn more then $10 but u wouldn't make that in a day):

33jnuc6.jpg

Thanks for reading.

What happened with what you were doing with FileIce?

Red

It's not really about a job guys, some people can't get to put money into their paypal, and this way they'll be able to get money easily just online

So if you're fast you could make 20 dollars in an hour? Really? Sounds a lil too fast to be true.

What happened with what you were doing with FileIce?

Red
Hi Red
I'm testing some new things meanwhile i wait for a advertising approval for my website right now.
And i've been one fileice a little bit now and then. I've earned $50. It's atleast something, right? This is a side-project for when i got time over or something, kinda amusing to try new apps.
Tho the website is my main project as it got 100,000 views in 15 days some months ago, now i've re.opened it with banners soon hopefully.

So if you're fast you could make 20 dollars in an hour? Really? Sounds a lil too fast to be true.
Well, people pays for you to download their apps/games so they become viral or atleast more popular.

It's almost impossible to make $10 in 30 minutes. I downloaded the app and got to download one app and got like 70 points for it and now it says I have to wait for new app offers to come and I've waited for like 10 minutes and still nothing.

Edit: 2h 20 mins and no new app offers

Edit 2: 7h 10 mins~ later and still no new apps.

Last edited:
it is really good until now 40 points :) but there is no apps. and btw i need about 30k to get 50$ on paypal and can i uninstall the app after i finish

Back