• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Noob in Rooking

Nitro77

DeathTrancE
Reaction score
I was about to make Arena and then I found several crystals.
I looked at them and found out that the guy who rooked his char was a kinda big noob xDDD

This life crystal was created when Bruna [97] was slain by Hej Nej Falaj Twinaj [142].
15:33 You see a life crystal.
This life crystal was created when Bruna [93] was slain by Hej Nej Falaj Twinaj [143].
This life crystal was created when Bruna [90] was slain by Hej Nej Falaj Twinaj [144].
This life crystal was created when Bruna [87] was slain by Hej Nej Falaj Twinaj [145].

Good so far ;)

This life crystal was created when Bruna [84] was slain by Hej Nej Falaj Twinaj [146].
This life crystal was created when Bruna [81] was slain by Hej Nej Falaj Twinaj [147].
This life crystal was created when Bruna [78] was slain by Hej Nej Falaj Twinaj [148].
This life crystal was created when Bruna [76] was slain by Hej Nej Falaj Twinaj [148].
15:34 You see a life crystal.

Still nothing stupid. ^^

This life crystal was created when Bruna [73] was slain by Hej Nej Falaj Twinaj [149].
This life crystal was created when Bruna [71] was slain by Hej Nej Falaj Twinaj [149].
This life crystal was created when Bruna [68] was slain by Hej Nej Falaj Twinaj [149].
This life crystal was created when Bruna [66] was slain by Hej Nej Falaj Twinaj [149].

HAHHAHAHAHHA xD

I guess this guy is kinda stupid and bad in maths xD
73+75 >149??
66+75 >149??

xD

And he didn't even reconize that hes not even getting level anymore xD

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OMG LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
stfu

Hahahahahaha omg....
You know?
1 THINK.
Bruna isnt the other guy
because bruna my friend and the other guy my enemy..
who comes?...
and btw
NO ONE HAVE MC in this server.

Back