• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Noob ob

in polish:pojebalo was,ze jeszcze gracie na tym gownie ;D

in english:pojebalo was,ze jeszcze gracie na tym gownie ;D

You were like double as many as we were and lampo do you remember goroma or thais?? you died 2x in goroma dzumior 3x arwyna 1x etc etc in venore zodor died twice palacz knight died varneo. and you won when you were double as many as we and double as high lvls too lmao

You were like double as many as we were and lampo do you remember goroma or thais?? you died 2x in goroma dzumior 3x arwyna 1x etc etc in venore zodor died twice palacz knight died varneo. and you won when you were double as many as we and double as high lvls too lmao

Sure we were 50x more than you guys ;(

Goroma? Ohh when I came back from Twince ppl from vt told me that u are camping at goroma boat. When I went there I saw like 20 ppl from your team near goroma boat w8itng for us.. Rotfl.

When we gathered team and we managed to leave boat you went to pz and those who left died ;) No cry, Fahrixi, Ice~ Yoald and some more so...

When You came back again and U wanted to rush Arwyna Cold you guys left boat rushed him but when you saw us rushing you from boat u went to pz again... And U left Gentley alone so he died ;)

So.. stop complaining and take it like a man... not like a kid.

Btw. I wonder who You are :huh:

edit: Ohhh You are almighty Yoald who died like 3-4 times yesterday ;o
Another one kid who is smart is mouth.
Keep it up

Last edited:
Sure we were 50x more than you guys ;(

Goroma? Ohh when I came back from Twince ppl from vt told me that u are camping at goroma boat. When I went there I saw like 20 ppl from your team near goroma boat w8itng for us.. Rotfl.

When we gathered team and we managed to leave boat you went to pz and those who left died ;) No cry, Fahrixi, Ice~ Yoald and some more so...

When You came back again and U wanted to rush Arwyna Cold you guys left boat rushed him but when you saw us rushing you from boat u went to pz again... And U left Gentley alone so he died ;)

So.. stop complaining and take it like a man... not like a kid.

Btw. I wonder who You are :huh:

edit: Ohhh You are almighty Yoald who died like 3-4 times yesterday ;o
Another one kid who is smart is mouth.
Keep it up

dude we had already killed all of you at goroma and we were waiting pz.and about that 3-4 times?what are you talking about?i died 3 times yes dzumior died 6 times to us yesterday and you sitasofa died 4 times so shut up

dude we had already killed all of you at goroma and we were waiting pz.and about that 3-4 times?what are you talking about?i died 3 times yes dzumior died 6 times to us yesterday and you sitasofa died 4 times so shut up

I died only 3 ;(

Don't count dzumior since he don't care about his character anymore so he is just ueing you guys.
As U can see he rooked a bit himself ;o

Damn.. You got false info about our team at goroma... You didn't keal all of us there ;o

No he killed it with zelizard and why does the website say you died 4 times? check it yourself twenkyee killed you, Kondo, Boolan and Mehiito

Back