• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Noob spriter gallery

oen432

Legendary OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Oen44
I suck at art, end of story.

Auras
OWmJ8dy.gif

T5rgvRX.gif

GODYyqa.gif

Objects
l2Pjln4.gif

"Noob" spriter​

These are not noob sprites :D
#1 & #3 👌
But I'm, I've spent maybe 4-5h total working with pixel art. They look nice cause they are very simple.
The moment I've tried working with outfits, I failed so much, I just don't get this perspective at all...

So #3 happens to be the sprite of my dreams because its literally my tattoo (minus the tibia man)

I like N°3
what I wonder is if they are compatible with all outfits or is it just a simple GIF?
I would really love to have this effect for VIP users :v

And regarding the words I suck at art , it is a nice way to show that you are humble, because in reality what you do is art

Last edited:
what I wonder is if they are compatible with all outfits or is it just a simple GIF?
They are, it's just that wider outfits will have it look like these orbiting objects are disappearing into their body and not going around, but that's a limitation that I have no way to control (I could make more variants and adjust to each outfit but that's a bad and tedious hack).
Anyway, these are auras for OTCv8, you can use 2 layers, back and front. This orbiting is an effect based on layering, first frames at the front (1st layer), then that layer is empty and back (2nd layer) is showing objects behind the outfit.
Example from #2
1619122021910.png
I would really love to have this effect for VIP users :v
They will be used as a way to monetize a server, auras can be selected same way as outfits, mounts etc.

Oops, I withdraw the humble thing ajjajajaja,
Sorry I couldn't understand anything from the first answer, ajajjaajj I'm very bad in this world of drawing/animating art,
Oops, I withdraw the humble thing ajjajajaja <- This is a joke ;)

lol, i want to be noob in spriting, i think for these auras it is the best fitting for tibia theme i have ever seen

Last edited by a moderator:
the first one look like a effect kinda
Ye, there is already magic effect with hearts, made this one so it doesn't look exactly like that magic effect and still can be differentiated between an aura and magic effect.

Back