• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Noob tutor

Tomz123

Reaction score
CoIaY.jpg

Nice tutors you got... naab.

If you had the same position as us (Tutors) then you can be confused sometimes too :p

I'll gonna tell you why... Because there are 1,000 people spamming at Help Channel so some of them are using as Advertising channel (Sell ******, BUY *****) so Tutors always have to say "Not in here, please go to Advertising channel" so this message we said many times and we use Help Channel + Advertising channel so sometimes we confuse which is Help which is advertising >.<... If we see any player selling or buying things so we confuse and we just write it there as Advertising channel or local chat lol.
I don't know if I explained good or worst XD
And of course, about noobs so we are noobs because we give you information about game and questions ^^, the annoying thing is that you ask always about Rashid /; so we try always to give you answers and later you call us noobs :DD!

So please recommended to don't chat at Help Channel or advertise things there!

If you had the same position as us (Tutors) then you can be confused sometimes too :p

I'll gonna tell you why... Because there are 1,000 people spamming at Help Channel so some of them are using as Advertising channel (Sell ******, BUY *****) so Tutors always have to say "Not in here, please go to Advertising channel" so this message we said many times and we use Help Channel + Advertising channel so sometimes we confuse which is Help which is advertising >.<... If we see any player selling or buying things so we confuse and we just write it there as Advertising channel or local chat lol.
I don't know if I explained good or worst XD
And of course, about noobs so we are noobs because we give you information about game and questions ^^, the annoying thing is that you ask always about Rashid /; so we try always to give you answers and later you call us noobs :DD!

So please recommended to don't chat at Help Channel or advertise things there!
No way? Really?

Back