• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Noobs Talking Shit From Inside Pz

Pwnt Pwns

Reaction score
I don't know about you guys but i'm sick of noobs sitting inside pz and calling me noob whilst im stopping their whole team from leveling.
List of such noobs
Kleinnberry
Kampe
Boggorro
Dream
Akai
Dark Sioer
Arrodus
Theirs Many More but i Cant Think Of Them

Pwnt

good suggestion but i think it is annoying when they pop in and out really fast and then laugh because u didnt kill them.. if they would fight they would get dropped.
it annoys the crap out of me especially when its a really low lvl that would take no more than 10 secs to drop.
aka kampe/boggorro!

good suggestion but i think it is annoying when they pop in and out really fast and then laugh because u didnt kill them.. if they would fight they would get dropped.
it annoys the crap out of me especially when its a really low lvl that would take no more than 10 secs to drop.
aka kampe/boggorro!

Just go hunt ^^
They will stay close to PZ out of scareness lol

Yeah Same Here im Sick Of It Kleinberry Has A Trphey Of Me From A war where i was lvl 280 and i was the last surviver on my team again dream jey maa ush and kz and she happend to get the frag whilst i have 3 of her lvl 450 + and she shows it off. i mean wtf

Back