• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Norton 360 firewall for tibia

bielzin

Scripter, Retired Mapper
Reaction score
Hi guys. I got a problem. My firewall isnt controlled by windows anymore because its now controlled by Norton 360. And i need help to allow 7171 and 7172 ports on it? I need real help! So please can anyone help me?

Delete norton and install AVG anti-virus? xD, maybe you could enter your router then, or put exceptions for the port into your firewall...

Personally I think norton sucks and is a waste of money if you actually pay for it.

Delete norton and install AVG anti-virus? xD, maybe you could enter your router then, or put exceptions for the port into your firewall...

Personally I think norton sucks and is a waste of money if you actually pay for it.

Well it's my brother's computer and he has paid 3 times for Norton 360 and i'm not allowed to remove anything from the PC.

ouvyxi.png

- - - Updated - - -

I dont need help with allowing ports on windows firewall. I want to allow ports on my Norton 360

Attachments

=lExcellent;1556866]Delete norton and install AVG anti-virus? xD, maybe you could enter your router then, or put exceptions for the port into your firewall...

Noticed your "hating" on Norton. Norton is actually really good. There's a lot of roumers about it just like you typing here but according to me thats not true. Have you even tested Norton?

And just to give some foucs on the thread here's my respons:

1. Start Norton 360.
2. Click Settings
3. Click Firewall Protection
4. On the generals rules, Click Add
5. Click Permit then Next
6. Click Connections to and from other computers, And then click Next
7. Click only specific computers or Web sites listed below and then click Add
8. Click indvidually and add the adress of the server compute
9. Click Next
10. Click only the types of the communication ports listed below and then click Add
11. In the specify ports window, be sure the invidually specified ports and the remote options button is selected in the ports add 7171,7172
12. Click ok and then Next
13. Type the description of the port in the box, And then click Next
14. Click Finish
15. Select the new firewall rule for the network in the list and click Move Up to the rule is listed in the top of the list
16. Click apply and then close

/Chuck

Noticed your "hating" on Norton. Norton is actually really good. There's a lot of roumers about it just like you typing here but according to me thats not true. Have you even tested Norton?

And just to give some foucs on the thread here's my respons:

1. Start Norton 360.
2. Click Settings
3. Click Firewall Protection
4. On the generals rules, Click Add
5. Click Permit then Next
6. Click Connections to and from other computers, And then click Next
7. Click only specific computers or Web sites listed below and then click Add
8. Click indvidually and add the adress of the server compute
9. Click Next
10. Click only the types of the communication ports listed below and then click Add
11. In the specify ports window, be sure the invidually specified ports and the remote options button is selected in the ports add 7171,7172
12. Click ok and then Next
13. Type the description of the port in the box, And then click Next
14. Click Finish
15. Select the new firewall rule for the network in the list and click Move Up to the rule is listed in the top of the list
16. Click apply and then close

/Chuck
jag fattar inte 8:an

- - - Updated - - -

Nu fattade jag

- - - Updated - - -

Can you do it for me on Teamviewer?

- - - Updated - - -

Back