• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[NORWAY] [8.6] EvoEra - Evolutions with Updates. - Free points for guilds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced some bugs with FirstItems etc because of compatibility from Windows -> Linux

Everything should be okay now.

Sorry for any inconvienance.

Idk if its just me, but the website ain't working at all :p It doesn't even show. Tried both firefox and chrome.

it started yesterday, and there was a lot of bugs still be fixed, so i dont know if the bugs are being attended too or what since three is busy with his kid and Znote isnt online so. :/

This server is discontinued from my side anyway.
I have too much stuff going on irl, it all happened at the same time of this server.
The server did not have any bugs, just from Windows to Linux as linux is case sensitive about files.

Znote has also been busy with studies etc, so it was hard to contact him straight away without at least an half hour delay. Therefore it took longer, but goodluck to him!

Alas Otland!

Damn! didn't even realize it was made and its already down?!?!?!? D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back