• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[NORWAY] Matherias Reborn 10.77 - Real Map

Gameworld starting up is showing if you try to enter Matherias as it is saving the server "Server Save" :)

Yes I know that, but for 20 min? I went to bed after so no idea how long that kept going.

Yes I know that, but for 20 min? I went to bed after so no idea how long that kept going.
We made it so the server saves every hour, this is just a precaution..
However when making the server save every hour it would enter a "opening server state" so people get the message "gameworld starting up" this opening server state has now been adjusted from the full 5 minutes
to 3 seconds. Thanks for letting me know about this issue :)

I've seen this server for a long time on otservlist, but never actually decided to play it. I thnk I am going to change my mind and try it out! You're actively improving the server even when though there isn't that many players. For me, thats a great thing which shows that you don't care about players that much, but care about having fun (that's how I look at it).
I have a question though that I think is very important, how have you guys tackled the botting question? Is it allowed? Strictly forbidden or allowed in some cases.

I am probably gonna start playing and see how long i'll stay :) .
See you ingame!

//Faarf

I've seen this server for a long time on otservlist, but never actually decided to play it. I thnk I am going to change my mind and try it out! You're actively improving the server even when though there isn't that many players. For me, thats a great thing which shows that you don't care about players that much, but care about having fun (that's how I look at it).
I have a question though that I think is very important, how have you guys tackled the botting question? Is it allowed? Strictly forbidden or allowed in some cases.

I am probably gonna start playing and see how long i'll stay :) .
See you ingame!

//Faarf

Botting is not allowed in our server, this ruins the fun for everyone. I do hope you come visit us in Matherias :)
We are trying to make this server the best it can be, But getting players these days is not like in the old days. Community is dying sadly :) But ive loved OTs ever sinse beeing a child so im not stopping :)

//Johnsen

Great server, just wondering if it's going to be up soon. Played yesterday and now I can't seem to login, hope all is well!

Back