• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] MegaOT - Custom Server - 10.77 [Custom Client] [UNDER CONSTRUCTION]

I think maybe People were lagging because i edited the .dat and .spr file in the Client folder constantly and People didn't always redownload the Client before playing again, so it got mega laggy when approaching a sprite not in the .dat and .spr file. If you did however download the newest Client and got laggs then I take criticism hehe.

Or server just off *****.

This looked somewhat playable but seeing you cant even keep it online,im not sure you'll get much love. Still gonna give it a shot,cause i like creative people and this look different.

edit : Well this is lagging like crazy, unplayable . I can play any server with a descent host with less lag then this... If you fix the hosting and lags then maybe people would play.

Did you have the same lags now? I assume you are Bladebringer

lags was okayish. Its playable. i couldnt find the cyan fragment gear guy . The guide said that dude has gear but i really couldnt find anything.

lags was okayish. Its playable. i couldnt find the cyan fragment gear guy . The guide said that dude has gear but i really couldnt find anything.

He is right by the task NPC by the portals. Buys Your Fragmentss and Sells regular armor for melee classes/Pallys and Magic armor for Sorc/Druid/Eclipse:)

Eclipse can't use their 200 spell "exori eco" tells me to equip a weapon to be able to use it.

Equipment level requirements should be much lower/removed, at least for the first custom set, I can already afford a full set and looted some pieces but can't use it. so I've been stuck with the same boring equipment. By the time I can use this set, I'll be able to afford the next one and won't be able to use it.

What's up with the eclipse 250 spell, you need to use it on a target and it gets healed. So I can't use it on myself and it's pointless using it on a monster (since it gets healed).

One last thing, you should make an npc that sells food if you haven't already. Having to go back to rotworms every hour or so just to get food is a bit annoying.

Eclipse can't use their 200 spell "exori eco" tells me to equip a weapon to be able to use it.

Equipment level requirements should be much lower/removed, at least for the first custom set, I can already afford a full set and looted some pieces but can't use it. so I've been stuck with the same boring equipment. By the time I can use this set, I'll be able to afford the next one and won't be able to use it.

What's up with the eclipse 250 spell, you need to use it on a target and it gets healed. So I can't use it on myself and it's pointless using it on a monster (since it gets healed).

One last thing, you should make an npc that sells food if you haven't already. Having to go back to rotworms every hour or so just to get food is a bit annoying.
get some drag ham from dls :D

Was working fine for awhile, but down again

Silly me. I now changed the Power settings on the PC so it should be on all the time. I'm gonna get a real host at some point, but for now it's just the home computer

Also there is alot of stuff cant damage with the eclipse starting weapon and spells, like Demons e.g.

Also please make a conjure spell for small stones or make them infinite.

Lastly, I get you want to make money from shop, but could you make an ingame shop item to restore stamina, and make it just really expensive?

Last edited:
Is there somewhere I can see a list of outfit bonuses?
NPC Well Dressed One. Ask him about skill or stat bonuses and he will tell you which outfits give what bonuses. They all give the same amount of Bonus for the desired skill/stat

I could possibly do that With the stamina glass, but I couldnt make a right price for something like that until I had a bunch of players in higher Levels and saw how the ingame economy would be to decide what amount is alot of Money and what amount is just the flow of the market

Need to increase the buffer in the config file, when you hold down a spell hotkey it will kick you. I like the eclipse vocation, but not being able to kill demons or Orsh and probly other bosses is an issue.

Two other things, where is info about getting promoted, level 300 and still starting vocation. Also where can I buy food, the guy at the bar in City of Valor offers blank items and cant seem to buy food anywhere.

Sorry for posting so much, just tryin to help.

Last edited:
Need to increase the buffer in the config file, when you hold down a spell hotkey it will kick you. I like the eclipse vocation, but not being able to kill demons or Orsh and probly other bosses is an issue.

Two other things, where is info about getting promoted, level 300 and still starting vocation. Also where can I buy food, the guy at the bar in City of Valor offers blank items and cant seem to buy food anywhere.

Sorry for posting so much, just tryin to help.

No Problem, ill make an otland conversation with you Instead of posting on server thread