• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] MoonLight Online [Custom Client]

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
Hey guys znote randomly signed off, servers ready to go just waiting on him to sign back on.

I really want to be able to play, but my internet is so unstable right now I can barely load a page before it drops me. From what I saw on the teaser though the server looks like it will be a lot of fun. Good luck with the release and hope all goes well, hopefully I'll be able to play by Sunday.

Poorly made custom client, Access account button and info button show as Tibia.com and CipSoft products. ^^.

btw i won't play because its 8.54 client and will reset my hotkeys whenever i attempt to play.

I see there are still some characters on the highscores list.

Are those gonna stay or be wiped with the release?

Poorly made custom client, Access account button and info button show as Tibia.com and CipSoft products. ^^.

btw i won't play because its 8.54 client and will reset my hotkeys whenever i attempt to play.

qqmoar, such small things stop you from playing such a content rich server. rofl gtfo

Not hating, just saying that moist lost a player when he copied stuff from other ots that originally made those concepts.

22 users press F5 all time xD?
Hurry please..

So ya 25 people viewing thsi thread, sorry guys but no idea where znote went, 5 mins before launch he just logged off.... I dunno if his computer exploded or what but until hes back on wont be releasing... So just waiting

Cykotits, will you play, like oldschool on Realsofts 7.6? :D

lefel50.jpg