• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ (Nostalrius 7.7) Changing so that master of summon recives 100% of experience instead of splitting between master/summons

froy

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey there!
I recently posted in an old thread and was asking for support due to this problem (Thread name) But I was directed by @4Nathu4 to instead go ahead and create a new thread about this so the solution might not be mixed up witht solution that was found for the other engine in the other thread.

So I'm basicly trying to make it so that summons does not gain any experience at all.
The line that I suppose has to be configured is here:
But I don't have the knowledge about it so that's why Im asking for it here.
Any suggestions or idéas?

Try removing
C++:
gainExp /= 2;
in creature.cpp, line 1092.
test.png

Compiled with that line in exception (///)
Without errors and not working as intended.

Ghoul is 85 experience upon kill. With 1 try the Monk 1 hit the ghoul and both me and the monk gained 85 exp each with this try to remove line 1092.

View attachment 50633

Compiled with that line in exception (///)
Without errors and not working as intended.

Ghoul is 85 experience upon kill. With 1 try the Monk 1 hit the ghoul and both me and the monk gained 85 exp each with this try to remove line 1092.
remove g_game.addAnimatedText(position, TEXTCOLOR_WHITE_EXP, std::to_string(gainExp)); as well.

Last edited:
Back