• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

nostalrius engine

Likely a little bit of worth required....

You need to create a new NPC Behaviour to handle this function in sources, also account for npcs dealing with larger numbers (this version has a limit of being able to do 500 items at a time, so dealing with millions of gp will need to be considered). Will also need to handle responses to withdraw and deposit

Then also creating the npcs to use these new behaviours to deposit and withdraw in game.

Likely a little bit of worth required....

You need to create a new NPC Behaviour to handle this function in sources, also account for npcs dealing with larger numbers (this version has a limit of being able to do 500 items at a time, so dealing with millions of gp will need to be considered). Will also need to handle responses to withdraw and deposit

Then also creating the npcs to use these new behaviours to deposit and withdraw in game.
yo, have you done that?
i was recovering sum codes from "relicaria" but those are not complete, also I have the npc.
I think i need the npc behavior :C but i dont know how to C++

Back