• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

nostalrius npc bank

jackl90

Reaction score
someone here can help me?

Im using Nostalrius Distro

How can i do a bank npc? deposit, balance, and withdraw function? i saw something about balance on behaviordatabase.cpp but idk how work on npc script

You would need to edit into source the support for a larger int value, to be able to have NPCs handle numbers over 500.

You'd also have to add the new npc behaviour to withdraw and deposit actions to remove and create the money values, using the larger int values, and the appropriate SQL queries for these commands.

If you want npcs to withdraw from bank, you'd need need to udpate all your npcs, or other existing npcs behaviour to check users bank balance when buying things.

Up,
i just need know how is the npc script command to deposit and withdraw, i saw the bahavior already exist on server sources

Up,
i just need know how is the npc script command to deposit and withdraw, i saw the bahavior already exist on server sources
You need to edit the source to support this feature, you also need to imeplement functions to update and withdraw from a bank balanace storage value.

hello everyone, I managed to make the banking system work for nostalrius 7.7 but I have a problem to transfer to other players, I get an error in these lines, someone who can help, if I can complete the system I will share it for everyone :)

Lua:
FullDigit,%1,0<%1,Topic=205 -> Amount=%1, "So you would like to transfer %A gold coins to whom?", Topic=206
FullDigit,"transfer",%1,0<%1 -> *
GetString,Topic=206,Guid=PlayerExists -> "You cannot transfer gold to yourself."
GetString,Topic=206,PlayerExists=0 -> "A player with this name does not exist."
GetString,Topic=206,PlayerExists>=1 -> "So you would like me to transfer %A gold coins to %S, is this correct?", Topic=207
Topic=207 -> "Maybe some other time."

1650679987866.png

1650680010111.png

1650680036160.png

Last edited:
hello everyone, I managed to make the banking system work for nostalrius 7.7 but I have a problem to transfer to other players, I get an error in these lines, someone who can help, if I can complete the system I will share it for everyone :)

Lua:
FullDigit,%1,0<%1,Topic=205 -> Amount=%1, "So you would like to transfer %A gold coins to whom?", Topic=206
FullDigit,"transfer",%1,0<%1 -> *
GetString,Topic=206,Guid=PlayerExists -> "You cannot transfer gold to yourself."
GetString,Topic=206,PlayerExists=0 -> "A player with this name does not exist."
GetString,Topic=206,PlayerExists>=1 -> "So you would like me to transfer %A gold coins to %S, is this correct?", Topic=207
Topic=207 -> "Maybe some other time."

which sources did u added?

i think that the "%S" action is not recognized by the server

Hello @jackl90, here is my bank npc file. Here are working balance, withdraw and deposit functions.
Transfer is a behaviour that we must add by ourselves, and I really dont know how to do it actually...
I hope it works for you.

Code:
# GIMUD - Graphical Interface Multi User Dungeon
# gen-bank.ndb:  Datenbank für generischen Banker
# Verwendete Topics: 91 bis 99
# Topic 91(96): Gold -> Platinum
# Topic 92(97):         Platinum <- Crystal
# Topic 93(98): Gold <- Platinum
# Topic 94(99):         Platinum -> Crystal

"balance" -> Price=Balance, "Your bank balance is %P gold coins."

"deposit" -> "Tell me how much you would like to deposit on your bank account?", Topic=201
"deposit","all",CountMoney>0 -> Amount=CountMoney, "So you would like me to deposit %A gold coins to your bank account?", Topic=202
"deposit","all" -> "You do not carry any gold with you."

Topic=201,%1,0<%1 -> Amount=%1, "So I should deposit %A gold coins to your bank account?", Topic=202
"deposit",%1,0<%1 -> *
Topic=201 -> "Maybe some other time then."

Topic=202,CountMoney>=Amount,"yes" -> Price=Amount, "I have deposited %A to your bank account.", DeleteMoney, Deposit(Amount)
Topic=202,"yes" -> "You do not have enough money."
Topic=202 -> "Maybe some other time then."

"withdraw" -> "How much gold would you like to withdraw from your bank account?", Topic=203
Topic=203,%1,0<%1 -> Amount=%1, "So you want to withdraw %A gold coins from your bank account?", Topic=214
"withdraw",%1,0<%1 -> *
"withdraw","all" -> Amount=Balance, "So you would like me to give %A gold coins from your bank account??", Topic=213
"withdraw","all", Balance<1 -> "You have none."

Topic=213,"yes" -> "Here you are.", Withdraw(Amount), Price=Amount, CreateMoney
Topic=214,"yes" -> "Here you are.", Withdraw(Amount), Price=Amount, CreateMoney

%1,0<%1,Topic=203 -> Amount=%1, "So you would like to withdraw %A gold coins from your bank account?", Topic=204

Topic=204,"yes",Balance<Amount -> "You do not have enough balance in your bank account."
Topic=204,"yes" -> "Here you are.", Withdraw(Amount), Price=Amount, CreateMoney
Topic=204 -> "Maybe some other time then."

#"transfer" -> "How much gold would you like to transfer?", Topic=205

#%1,0<%1,Topic=205 -> Amount=%1, "So you would like to transfer %A gold coins to whom?", Topic=206
#"transfer",%1,0<%1 -> *
#GetString,Topic=206,Guid=PlayerExists -> "You cannot transfer gold to yourself."
#GetString,Topic=206,PlayerExists=0 -> "A player with this name does not exist."
#Topic=206 -> "So you would like me to transfer %A gold coins to %S, is this correct?", Topic=207
#Topic=207 -> "Maybe some other time."

#"yes",Topic=207,Balance>=Amount -> "You have transferred %A gold coins to %S.", Transfer(Amount)
#"yes",Topic=207 -> "You do not have enough gold in your bank balance."

"bank"            -> "We can change money for you."
"offer"           -> "We exchange gold, platinum and crystal coins."
"sell"            -> *
"do","you","have" -> *
"buy"             -> *
"money"           -> *
"change"          -> *
"exchange"        -> *

"change","gold",!       -> "How many platinum coins do you want to get?", Topic=91
"exchange","gold",!     -> *
"change","platinum",!   -> "Do you want to change your platinum coins to gold or crystal?", Topic=95
"exchange","platinum",! -> *
"change","crystal",!    -> "How many crystal coins do you want to change to platinum?", Topic=92
"exchange","crystal",!  -> *
"change"                -> "Do you want to exchange gold, platinum or crystal coins?"

Topic=95,"gold",!      -> "How many platinum coins do you want to change to gold?", Topic=93
Topic=95,"crystal",!   -> "How many crystal coins do you want to get?", Topic=94
Topic=95               -> "Well, can I help you with something else?"

Topic=91,%1,0<%1 -> Amount=%1*100, Price=%1, "So I should change %A of your gold coins to %P platinum coins for you?", Topic=96
Topic=91         -> "Hmm, can I help you with something else?"

Topic=92,%1,0<%1 -> Amount=%1, Price=%1*100, "So I should change %A of your crystal coins to %P platinum coins for you?", Topic=97
Topic=92         -> "Well, can I help you with something else?"

Topic=93,%1,0<%1 -> Amount=%1, Price=%1*100, "So I should change %A of your platinum coins to %P gold coins for you?", Topic=98
Topic=93         -> "Well, can I help you with something else?"

Topic=94,%1,0<%1 -> Amount=%1*100, Price=%1, "So I should change %A of your platinum coins to %P crystal coins for you?", Topic=99
Topic=94         -> "Well, can I help you with something else?"

Topic=96,"yes",Count(3031)>=Amount  -> "Here you are.", Delete(3031), Amount=Price, Create(3035)
Topic=96,"yes"                      -> "Sorry, you don't have enough gold coins."
Topic=96                            -> "Well, can I help you with something else?"

Topic=97,"yes",Count(3043)>=Amount -> "Here you are.", Delete(3043), Amount=Price, Create(3035)
Topic=97,"yes"                      -> "Sorry, you don't have so many crystal coins."
Topic=97                            -> "Well, can I help you with something else?"

Topic=98,"yes",Count(3035)>=Amount  -> "Here you are.", Delete(3035), Amount=Price, Create(3031)
Topic=98,"yes"                      -> "Sorry, you don't have so many platinum coins."
Topic=98                            -> "Well, can I help you with something else?"

Topic=99,"yes",Count(3035)>=Amount  -> "Here you are.", Delete(3035), Amount=Price, Create(3043)
Topic=99,"yes"                      -> "Sorry, you don't have so many platinum coins."
Topic=99                            -> "Well, can I help you with something else?"

#Topic=91,%1,0<%1 -> Amount=%1, Price=100*%1, "So I should change %P gold coins to %A platinum coins for you?", Topic=96
#Topic=91         -> "Hmm, can I help you with something else?"

#Topic=92,%1,0<%1 -> Amount=%1*100, Price=%1, "So I should change %P crystal coins to %A platinum coins for you?", Topic=97
#Topic=92         -> "Well, can I help you with something else?"

#Topic=93,%1,0<%1 -> Amount=%1*100, Price=%1, "So I should change %P platinum coins to %A gold coins for you?", Topic=98
#Topic=93         -> "Well, can I help you with something else?"

#Topic=94,%1,0<%1 -> Amount=%1, Price=%1*100, "So I should change %P platinum coins to %A crystal coins for you?", Topic=99
#Topic=94         -> "Well, can I help you with something else?"

#Topic=96,"yes",Count(3031)>=Price  -> "Here you are.", Create(3035), Amount=Price, Delete(3031)
#Topic=96,"yes"                     -> "Sorry, you don't have enough gold coins."
#Topic=96                           -> "Well, can I help you with something else?"

#Topic=97,"yes",Count(3043)>=Price -> "Here you are.", Create(3035), Amount=Price, Delete(3043)
#Topic=97,"yes"                     -> "Sorry, you don't have so many crystal coins."
#Topic=97                           -> "Well, can I help you with something else?"

#Topic=98,"yes",Count(3035)>=Price  -> "Here you are.", Create(3031), Amount=Price, Delete(3035)
#Topic=98,"yes"                     -> "Sorry, you don't have so many platinum coins."
#Topic=98                           -> "Well, can I help you with something else?"

#Topic=99,"yes",Count(3035)>=Price  -> "Here you are.", Create(3043), Amount=Price, Delete(3035)
#Topic=99,"yes"                     -> "Sorry, you don't have so many platinum coins."
#Topic=99                           -> "Well, can I help you with something else?"

Hello @jackl90, here is my bank npc file. Here are working balance, withdraw and deposit functions.
Transfer is a behaviour that we must add by ourselves, and I really dont know how to do it actually...
I hope it works for you.

Code:
# GIMUD - Graphical Interface Multi User Dungeon
# gen-bank.ndb:  Datenbank für generischen Banker
# Verwendete Topics: 91 bis 99
# Topic 91(96): Gold -> Platinum
# Topic 92(97):         Platinum <- Crystal
# Topic 93(98): Gold <- Platinum
# Topic 94(99):         Platinum -> Crystal

"balance" -> Price=Balance, "Your bank balance is %P gold coins."

"deposit" -> "Tell me how much you would like to deposit on your bank account?", Topic=201
"deposit","all",CountMoney>0 -> Amount=CountMoney, "So you would like me to deposit %A gold coins to your bank account?", Topic=202
"deposit","all" -> "You do not carry any gold with you."

Topic=201,%1,0<%1 -> Amount=%1, "So I should deposit %A gold coins to your bank account?", Topic=202
"deposit",%1,0<%1 -> *
Topic=201 -> "Maybe some other time then."

Topic=202,CountMoney>=Amount,"yes" -> Price=Amount, "I have deposited %A to your bank account.", DeleteMoney, Deposit(Amount)
Topic=202,"yes" -> "You do not have enough money."
Topic=202 -> "Maybe some other time then."

"withdraw" -> "How much gold would you like to withdraw from your bank account?", Topic=203
Topic=203,%1,0<%1 -> Amount=%1, "So you want to withdraw %A gold coins from your bank account?", Topic=214
"withdraw",%1,0<%1 -> *
"withdraw","all" -> Amount=Balance, "So you would like me to give %A gold coins from your bank account??", Topic=213
"withdraw","all", Balance<1 -> "You have none."

Topic=213,"yes" -> "Here you are.", Withdraw(Amount), Price=Amount, CreateMoney
Topic=214,"yes" -> "Here you are.", Withdraw(Amount), Price=Amount, CreateMoney

%1,0<%1,Topic=203 -> Amount=%1, "So you would like to withdraw %A gold coins from your bank account?", Topic=204

Topic=204,"yes",Balance<Amount -> "You do not have enough balance in your bank account."
Topic=204,"yes" -> "Here you are.", Withdraw(Amount), Price=Amount, CreateMoney
Topic=204 -> "Maybe some other time then."

#"transfer" -> "How much gold would you like to transfer?", Topic=205

#%1,0<%1,Topic=205 -> Amount=%1, "So you would like to transfer %A gold coins to whom?", Topic=206
#"transfer",%1,0<%1 -> *
#GetString,Topic=206,Guid=PlayerExists -> "You cannot transfer gold to yourself."
#GetString,Topic=206,PlayerExists=0 -> "A player with this name does not exist."
#Topic=206 -> "So you would like me to transfer %A gold coins to %S, is this correct?", Topic=207

#"yes",Topic=207,Balance>=Amount -> "You have transferred %A gold coins to %S.", Transfer(Amount)
#"yes",Topic=207 -> "You do not have enough gold in your bank balance."

"bank"            -> "We can change money for you."
"offer"           -> "We exchange gold, platinum and crystal coins."
"sell"            -> *
"do","you","have" -> *
"buy"             -> *
"money"           -> *
"change"          -> *
"exchange"        -> *

"change","gold",!       -> "How many platinum coins do you want to get?", Topic=91
"exchange","gold",!     -> *
"change","platinum",!   -> "Do you want to change your platinum coins to gold or crystal?", Topic=95
"exchange","platinum",! -> *
"change","crystal",!    -> "How many crystal coins do you want to change to platinum?", Topic=92
"exchange","crystal",!  -> *
"change"                -> "Do you want to exchange gold, platinum or crystal coins?"

Topic=95,"gold",!      -> "How many platinum coins do you want to change to gold?", Topic=93
Topic=95,"crystal",!   -> "How many crystal coins do you want to get?", Topic=94
Topic=95               -> "Well, can I help you with something else?"

Topic=91,%1,0<%1 -> Amount=%1*100, Price=%1, "So I should change %A of your gold coins to %P platinum coins for you?", Topic=96
Topic=91         -> "Hmm, can I help you with something else?"

Topic=92,%1,0<%1 -> Amount=%1, Price=%1*100, "So I should change %A of your crystal coins to %P platinum coins for you?", Topic=97
Topic=92         -> "Well, can I help you with something else?"

Topic=93,%1,0<%1 -> Amount=%1, Price=%1*100, "So I should change %A of your platinum coins to %P gold coins for you?", Topic=98
Topic=93         -> "Well, can I help you with something else?"

Topic=94,%1,0<%1 -> Amount=%1*100, Price=%1, "So I should change %A of your platinum coins to %P crystal coins for you?", Topic=99
Topic=94         -> "Well, can I help you with something else?"

Topic=96,"yes",Count(3031)>=Amount  -> "Here you are.", Delete(3031), Amount=Price, Create(3035)
Topic=96,"yes"                      -> "Sorry, you don't have enough gold coins."
Topic=96                            -> "Well, can I help you with something else?"

Topic=97,"yes",Count(3043)>=Amount -> "Here you are.", Delete(3043), Amount=Price, Create(3035)
Topic=97,"yes"                      -> "Sorry, you don't have so many crystal coins."
Topic=97                            -> "Well, can I help you with something else?"

Topic=98,"yes",Count(3035)>=Amount  -> "Here you are.", Delete(3035), Amount=Price, Create(3031)
Topic=98,"yes"                      -> "Sorry, you don't have so many platinum coins."
Topic=98                            -> "Well, can I help you with something else?"

Topic=99,"yes",Count(3035)>=Amount  -> "Here you are.", Delete(3035), Amount=Price, Create(3043)
Topic=99,"yes"                      -> "Sorry, you don't have so many platinum coins."
Topic=99                            -> "Well, can I help you with something else?"

#Topic=91,%1,0<%1 -> Amount=%1, Price=100*%1, "So I should change %P gold coins to %A platinum coins for you?", Topic=96
#Topic=91         -> "Hmm, can I help you with something else?"

#Topic=92,%1,0<%1 -> Amount=%1*100, Price=%1, "So I should change %P crystal coins to %A platinum coins for you?", Topic=97
#Topic=92         -> "Well, can I help you with something else?"

#Topic=93,%1,0<%1 -> Amount=%1*100, Price=%1, "So I should change %P platinum coins to %A gold coins for you?", Topic=98
#Topic=93         -> "Well, can I help you with something else?"

#Topic=94,%1,0<%1 -> Amount=%1, Price=%1*100, "So I should change %P platinum coins to %A crystal coins for you?", Topic=99
#Topic=94         -> "Well, can I help you with something else?"

#Topic=96,"yes",Count(3031)>=Price  -> "Here you are.", Create(3035), Amount=Price, Delete(3031)
#Topic=96,"yes"                     -> "Sorry, you don't have enough gold coins."
#Topic=96                           -> "Well, can I help you with something else?"

#Topic=97,"yes",Count(3043)>=Price -> "Here you are.", Create(3035), Amount=Price, Delete(3043)
#Topic=97,"yes"                     -> "Sorry, you don't have so many crystal coins."
#Topic=97                           -> "Well, can I help you with something else?"

#Topic=98,"yes",Count(3035)>=Price  -> "Here you are.", Create(3031), Amount=Price, Delete(3035)
#Topic=98,"yes"                     -> "Sorry, you don't have so many platinum coins."
#Topic=98                           -> "Well, can I help you with something else?"

#Topic=99,"yes",Count(3035)>=Price  -> "Here you are.", Create(3043), Amount=Price, Delete(3035)
#Topic=99,"yes"                     -> "Sorry, you don't have so many platinum coins."
#Topic=99                           -> "Well, can I help you with something else?"
I have problem witth the NPC.
I can withdraw maximum 500 gp from bank. Someone can help me? where i can change it? :|

Attachments

Back