• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NOSTALTHER VIOLET NEW OT

3adil

Reaction score
GitHub
3adiL
I am going to open this post, I want to ask the whole community what do you think of this ot?

People are comparing it with the new Tiantiantis..
The truth is that it has quite a few tibiantis players,
the only thing that is different is port hope/ankra that for me... what it is going to do is that the sorcerers exp more easyy

I am going to open this post, I want to ask the whole community what do you think of this ot?

People are comparing it with the new Tiantiantis..
The truth is that it has quite a few tibiantis players,
the only thing that is different is port hope/ankra that for me... what it is going to do is that the sorcerers exp more easyy
Well it's actually the same as Tibiantis, just from Port hope and Ankrahmun.

They differ a bit in small details, so there aren't any huge bugs that would affect the gameplay.

At least at the stage of low levels, they are not noticeable.

Generally, you won't be able to use tombs as a with a magic character at a low level, because there are too few runes.

Generally people need to understand that creating x1 servers is pointless.

Because there are too few rpg players and most of them play Tibiantis, and pvp players will not create runes with one mischief for 20 hours in 3 days to go tomb and get 2 levels.

It's a tough time, there are a lot of 7.4 servers open right now, likeretro/retrocores...
Tibiantis in its beginning was also a shame, there were very few players especially when the server went down every day.

Retrocores in a week or two at the most people will stop playing as they start fighting these days.
Likeretro you can only look at trade pages... all Brazilians are selling their characters at a ridiculous price, when at first they asked for 3 times more.

I think that if the server continues to support 40-60 people during the day and at night that the Latin community is active, it reaches 90-100 players... in a month this will grow and it will be much better OT.
They are also giving you a free week of premmy when you start, that means that the server is having losses until people don't buy their premmy again.
With that I suppose that what they are going to do or it would make sense... is to bring people who do streaming and bring more players...
Little by little people.... I'm just saying that winter begins in Europe... and Latinos know it so they will come to sell everything they have to these x1 servers.

I'm not a GAMEMASTER or TUTOR or anything like that. I'm just debating, since this is a debating forum. In order not to create confusion. And teach people that not everything is to have 1000 players in one day and after two or three weeks you are level 150 hitting you for ankrahmun.

Tibiantis in its beginning was also a shame, there were very few players especially when the server went down every day.
"Every day" was actually ONE day, and the "very few players" you can check here. With all due respect, you shouldn't be creating a thread about one server to spread lies about another inside.

"Every day" was actually ONE day, and the "very few players" you can check here. With all due respect, you shouldn't be creating a thread about one server to spread lies about another inside.
from 2020 to 2021 many characters were banned, that was the worst moment for many, there were only boters taking advantage of the cash boom

Tiantintis always had 120-150 avarage players until the end of 2021, which was the last war.

Let me tell you this, I don't see the long life of this server.

Because there are almost no magic mischief on the server, and a server without runes for sale will not survive it economically.

In general, if someone has played Tibiantis due to the later addition of Ankrahmun, feel free to switch to this server.

I put it this way, characters like Knight Paladin hardly require using spells only available for pacc, because deliveries for pacc like haste are provided, and magic mischief won't have many spells if they don't buy premium, and I doubt that someone will want to spend money on a server that can die economically at any time.

Generally not a fan of this type of server, on the contrary, but at the moment I play for fun, it is more nerve destruction than pleasure.

I'm not talking about the mechanics of the game, because I even like it, but about weak in loot, mana regeneration and experience speed, and of course a small amount of frags.

If you're aware of any issues, please let me know. Any issues can be fixed quickly. It's still very early days.

Yes you're doing a great job fixing the issues and I wish you a successful server.

But... you claimed this was a "true reverse engineered" server, yet the most basic things are buggy. For example mana formula, spells, fields, pushing, skull-system, monster AI and so much more. So I wonder, what exactly has been reverse engineered?

Yes you're doing a great job fixing the issues and I wish you a successful server.

But... you claimed this was a "true reverse engineered" server, yet the most basic things are buggy. For example mana formula, spells, fields, pushing, skull-system, monster AI and so much more. So I wonder, what exactly has been reverse engineered?
In general, this server has some minor bugs, but they are not special, they do not affect the game much.

These are errors on the level of the badly developed zone of one of the houses in Carlin, the wrong proportion of mana strong haste, or a gangway that deals damage to people.

You mean pushing the monsters into the trap by pushing?

If so I agree this is a mistake and when it comes to pushing players during move activity it works fine.

Nobody, not even Tibianis can have reverse enginereed the spells formulas of 7.4 because the leaked files are from 7.72, not 7.6, not 7.5 and not 7.4, there is no way anyone can know for certain if the formulas of some spells changed between those versions, same happens with the map, even although you can have tibicams of the 100% of walkeable map, you wouldn't know for certain if some splashes, bodies or whatever used to spawn there are missing or not, only matching it with the 7.72 map and that will never be 100% accurate neither, but probably very close and that is what any 7.4 reversed enginereed project is looking for.

I don't know for fields, pushing, skull-system or monster AI, I haven't played this server but can you explain what is buggy about Monster AI i.e? I've been working with the reversed-enginereed sources for long so probably I can tell you if what you are poiting out is an expected behavior or not.

Reverse engineering code isn't as simple as just copy/pasting content. The server it's engineered from is also 7.72 then further work has been made to re-create the 7.4 engine style.

Granted some issues have been found, these have also already been fixed. I'd also like to know if anything further has been identified so it can be given the same attention. The mana formula was just changing the base from 1600 to 4000 for 7.4 rates, and retroactivly advanced players that were in game a few hours from launch. If you are aware of any other issues, please explain the specific circumstances or feel free to msg me on discord.

I can guarantee any discrepancies will be addressed, but even as it is, it's a more true 7.4 than many other ots. Many people also consider some of the formulas and mechanics incorrect because they are used to how most ots work and it's actually the other ots that are incorrect.

Nobody, not even Tibianis can have reverse enginereed the spells formulas of 7.4 because the leaked files are from 7.72, not 7.6, not 7.5 and not 7.4, there is no way anyone can know for certain if the formulas of some spells changed between those versions, same happens with the map, even although you can have tibicams of the 100% of walkeable map, you wouldn't know for certain if some splashes, bodies or whatever used to spawn there are missing or not, only matching it with the 7.72 map and that will never be 100% accurate neither, but probably very close and that is what any 7.4 reversed enginereed project is looking for.

I don't know for fields, pushing, skull-system or monster AI, I haven't played this server but can you explain what is buggy about Monster AI i.e? I've been working with the reversed-enginereed sources for long so probably I can tell you if what you are poiting out is an expected behavior or not.
As for the spell formulas for the amount of mana, I have quite a good memory when it comes to these times rl tibia 7.4, but if anyone is able to recreate the exact dmg formulas, I think that there is no such possibility.

Overall, the formulas for dmg from 7.4 to 7.72 underwent changes and already in version 7.6 the damage of magic was significantly increased.

In general, if someone made calculations dmg spells for ots servers based on calculators from tibia.pl or other , they will not be correct with version 7.4.

An exact replica is impossible to make, you can only do something similar, besides, there is no point in creating an exact replica, because the climate and general behavior of people in the game from that time cannot be recreated and it will never be the same atmosphere.

If any of you get any tibicam from 7.3-7.5 that don't match damage formulas from leaked 7.72 server I will chop my penis off.
It is not possible to compare it on the basis of cams, because you would have to find an equal level mlv for each version and have many types to see if the hit was the lowest or the highest limit for a given spell in a given period of time.

Something like this is impossible, which is why your eggs are safe.

Otherwise you would already be a woman xD

What are you talking about? Knowing the exact formula, spell's base damage, and the caster's level and magic level you can always calculate the damage range. Now you only need to find one single case in which the damage appeared to be out of this range in order to prove that the spells' damage between given versions was different (and to get Peonso chop his penis off). If this cannot be found, we have to assume that it is the same.

What are you talking about? Knowing the exact formula, spell's base damage, and the caster's level and magic level you can always calculate the damage range. Now you only need to find one single case in which the damage appeared to be out of this range in order to prove that the spells' damage between given versions was different (and to get Peonso chop his penis off). If this cannot be found, we have to assume that it is the same.
How would you like to calculate anything without knowing, on the basis of a home recording, whether the damage inflicted in one recording was the maximum or minimum value of the given range?

You would have to have countless recordings and comparisons, and you wouldn't be able to tell anyway.

Apart from the same logical point of view, do you think that cipsoft would increase the amount of mana fluid, leaving the dmg spells unchanged, which would be completely no sense?

Ots servers at that time based on spells from rl tibia servery also had greater damage than version 7.4.

How would you like to calculate anything without knowing, on the basis of a home recording, whether the damage inflicted in one recording was the maximum or minimum value of the given range?
I don't need to know the minimum or maximum value of the alleged different damage range which existance I have yet to prove. <facepalm>
I only need to know the damage range based on the 7.7 formula, which I can easily calculate using that formula, and then search through 7.3-7.5 recordings to find at least one case in which the damage appears to be out of this range. If it cannot be found, well, that's probably because the formulas were the same.

Last edited:
Back