• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Not enough information.

Xikini

I whore myself out for likes
Senator
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
This is a growing issue in the support and request boards.
To some extent this applies to the jobs board as well.

People posting threads with little to no effort.

If you want help, provide enough information in your thread for other people to respond and give you the information you are looking for.

If you can't respect other people enough to provide them with the information they need to help you,
Why should we even bother taking the time to respond to your thread?

We've taken time out of our day to come onto the forum.
We've spent time going through new posts looking for people we can help.
We've opened up your thread. We've taken time out of our day to read your issue or request.

And now you want to waste all of that time and effort because you were too lazy to provide information?
You want to waste our time because you refused to spend yours?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Time is the only currency in this world that is not renewable.

If you can't or won't provide the effort required to ask your question, don't bother posting.
Have more respect for the people you are requesting help from.

Literally going thru otland support every day and? There is no one to help. All the time all I can see is some screenshot and „help?” or other lazy threads like that. Just like you wrote I don’t bother writting the same thing all over again and again so I can help someone. Make yourself „help-able” and you gonna get the help.

Shouldn't this be in feedback? Not in support.
This issue could be resolved with a form with all fields required in order to post well it might not solve it but it will minimize the threads with limited information.

Back