• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Not enough memory

Hultin

Reaction score
Hello,

I've recently tried running 10.76 of ORTS project, but whenever i try to run the server (tried debug, release and a nightlybuild) I get a error saying not enough memory. (see below)

Is there any reason this happens? I have lots of memory to spare as you can see so it makes no sense at all.

XTCWLnb.png

Last edited:
If you had read my thread I am using a REAL server, so 32bit might work but it's not an ideal solution.

I do compile myself, it's not hard as you say no argument there. And you seem to be unclear as to what elitist means, you're displaying the behaviour again. And you missed the point, I don't want to setup a Linux enviroment on my PC, I will once it's time to go live (even if it's just for a proper test) get myself a VPS (i think, dedicated seems overkill and vps is better value for my needs at the moment.)

ORTS is just a datapack. I don't even get where you started thinking I did not compile myself, the only precompiled exes I've used is Nightlies to see if it was something wrong with the commit I have compiled from (which, in the past few days have been the latest possible, ofcourse)

I know ORTS is a datapack but i also know that its a realmap so you will not get it to work until you compile the server in 64-bit.

And if you read that post i didnt tell you to change to linux i told you to actually compile it as 64-bit instead of 32-bit
ofc you need to have a 64-bit windows and more then 3GB of ram

STEP 4.
To configure the build, navigate to Build -> Configuration Manager in the menu. A dialog should pop up where you can choose between Release or Debug build, and 32-bit (Win32) or 64-bit (x64) build.

For the other thing you wont be able to run a stable realmap server on a VPS. If you want to make a server where the map is 80MB+ you will need a dedicated server. since most VPS are 256mb-4GB of ram with a shared CPU. (You only get a virtual CPU)

Back