• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Not enough memory?

Hanozy

~HanoZy
Reaction score
Hi, I am currently running TFS 0.3.6 cryingdamson with an RL Map but the server crashes after a while (or on start) saying that there is not enough memory, I have been trying and trying to compile a 64-bit exe (been looking on HxD to see if its actually a 64-bit version) but it turns out that all the exe files I have tried/have are all 32-bit

Using an i5 processor 3.20ghz and 16gb ram (ofc 64-bit operating system)

That should be enough for a tibia server?
Does someone have a 64-bit version or if someone knows how to fix this? Its going on my nerves atm

Thanks..

can you try to compile in your machine, because when you compile in your server machine, the server use a "local configuration". Try this.

Good to hear^^, Really i dunno what Laa support is and i doesn't know what Laatido does. Everything i know it fixes not enough memory Problems. :D Change prefix to SOLVED

Back