• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Not loading into .otbm

Araxicious

Reaction score
Hello, folks!

So, I was mapping yesterday and made some changes, however, today in the morning when I tried to open .otbm, it only continued to load to 79%, but it was never successfully loaded to the map. I still have the same problem and I have tested all the methods I could, but none of the methods worked.

Please, if you have encountered this problem before and / or even know how to solve the problem, make sure to comment below.

Attachments

Solution
E
what RME are you using? try creating a new map with the latest RME version (here) and import the map you were working
Hello, there!

I have tried your method and downloaded the latest version of Remere's Map Editor, but it didn't seem to work out as I have the 8.60 client version of Tibia, more information will be stated down below:

Post automatically merged:

Here is a screenshot of the issue again in the new Remere's Map Editor:
Post automatically merged:

Nevermind, it got fixed somehow after a while, thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:
Back