• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Not named ot (still)

poii

Reaction score

Well the purpose of this thread is to announce the new ot that is gonna come online... This is just the beginning of the ot and are several things missing.
The ot will have;
  • mining system
  • crafting
  • Alchemist
  • Potion usage mastery
  • Rune making

This are just a few of all the features this otserver will have. Won't list them all since most of them will be secret and you will see when they are online! :ninja:
Another cool thing about this ot is that it will be a costum map 100%. By saying this I'm not telling you this map is 100% mine, since some map pieces came from this forum which I have to thank!

The map is only a 40% or less done so still alot of things to do.

Why I make this thread now? Well I want to start the 2012 with the announce of it! and hope you like it!

Also the Ot is planned to be 100% RPG, Alot of secrets, missions, Quests and much more. Some quests are legends, some other talk about myths storys, some other are solved with songs and much more things!

Had you think botters are strong because they hunt all 24/7? well we will keep an eye on them, but besides that alot of new stuff we will put on quests that will make normal players have advantage on botters.

My Staff and I are planning to make some adjustments to try avoid botters and catch them.

Also we are planning to add some new promotions so we can make it more variable, and not only stay with Royal paladin/Elite knight/Master sorcerer/Elder Druid.

I guess This is all for now but anyway I'll keep updating this and for now I have a question for all of you...
Which name should I put to the Otserver?
Tell me 3 names for the 3 cities in-game.

The winner of each question will have a reward (we still not sure about the reward)
Also I want to hear your opinions about this! BEST WISHES FOR 2012 TO EVERYONE!=)

Last edited:
Looks fine, minimap is good. If all these ideas will work out well, it will be a decent and nice server. Good luck.

Possible server names:
  • World of Wondersv
  • Mynastica
  • Mystica
  • The world of Nemas
  • Myths and Legends
  • Blood, Legends and Honor

Possible city names:
  • Montana
  • Narok
  • Tebus
  • Tebuc
  • Dibasn
  • Ganes
  • Vasn
  • Vesnmore
  • Penac
  • Qesm
  • Yavn
  • Légna
  • Basco
  • Jénamv
  • Ascenta
  • Avinta
  • Onas

I hope you can use on of them, if you can't choose between all the contributed names you can always make a vote to see what the people on otland like the most.
And if you need more names, feel free to ask.

I'll pick on monday 9 the best 5 names for the otserver and will make a poll, later on a poll for the 10 cities I consider the best.
Thanks for participating and for the good comments! :)

server name idea: Frogeria from Frog, why? cause a big lake looks like frog :p

thanks for the replies, keep them coming, give me some of your opinions! :)

TIP:

Don't use city names with funny characters, for example: Légna and Jénamv.
I and I'm sure many others don't have the keyboard to use these letters.

Good looking server so far, good luck!

Yeah I won't, hehe most of those special characters are not available for everyone.

here are the otserver name suggestions... please reply with your vote !
Mynastica
Mystica
The world of Nemas
World of Legends
Honkot
Zarzonia

then write the 3 cities you like the most.
Disteria
Armania
Tebuc
Dibasn
Ganes
Vasn
Vesnmore
Hyrium
zephan

Back