• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Not need anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got ~100 RL npcs with RL ANSWERS to HI/NAME/JOB/OFFER/TRADE and with REAL TRADELIST

i can trade it for iNQ MAP with scripts :mad:)

haha gl hf.. i saw nicaw begged colandus to join you rooofl

info to ppl who consider joining this server.. i dunno if zonet has changed, but 2 month ago he thiefed my otserver (1337/roxor) with pretending that he could host/script and such... just warning you.

haha gl hf.. i saw nicaw begged colandus to join you rooofl

info to ppl who consider joining this server.. i dunno if zonet has changed, but 2 month ago he thiefed my otserver (1337/roxor) with pretending that he could host/script and such... just warning you.

Nicaw never begged actually, I was the one that sent PM's to 'good' scripters around here if they were interested to join. Cause yes, we desperately needed a scripter. And yes, we found Evil Hero to be our scripter.

So far we have no reason not to trust Zonet, although I've heard stories before. Tnx for the warning though.

//Tica

Colandus is stick to 1337, noone of you will get him! ;) (Only tufte that are the owner of 1337)

=)

Tss, Colandus? he isn't the best scripter, theres Evil Hero.
Evil Hero got maybe more experience at scripting than colandus..
Maybe you think Colandus is best just for releasing scripts (advanceds scripts) But evil hero doesn't post good scripts cuz no time.. and his Tutorial for scripting help me alot so i lave he ;)

i got 170 rl npcs now ;] with missions like access to goroma / laguna islands etc

Kret, i dont need your.. My friend Ates.. got all the RL NPCS.. with missions etc.. answrs... if i want he can send me when i want.. i can send him narozia when he want..:)

i could probably do a bit of quest scripting, im a noob scripter though

i can track ya thais! :D
just where can i download maptrack for 8.4?:O
add me at your msn
[email protected]

anyways
When did you started play OTServers: b4 3 years
What are you good at? Tracking,helping people.. mapping? :O
what are you going to help us with? If u need a tracker i can track ofcourse i can be a nice gamemaster and help people and so on

Signed. Pro Warbringer

Last edited:
just give me link for maptrack 8.4 or something simmilar..
or a gamemaster: D

euhm what would you do if you were given a GM acc?
So cipsofts Gms include Trackers to track ? Oo

I am a very serious Gamemaster and i would love to join your Team as a Gamemaster or a Tutor.

Please no more real tibia map server! real tibia map suckage!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back