• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Not really small raid example in the newest TFS 0.3 beta 1+!

Hm, it's working for me, don't know why it doesn't work for you.

Do I have make for example Morgaroth.lua in data\globalevents\scripts?
But anyway its not working :|

Code:
function onThink(interval, lastExecution)
	executeRaid("Morgaroth")
	return TRUE
end

maybe my engine just fu**ed up?:p
I will download it again

edit: HAHA The gui was fucked up! I download console and now its working great =] tyyy

Last edited:
I've done pretty much exactly what u've been saying, though I did not add the script that would randomly activate raids choosing between many raids :p

In-game it says "Such raid does not exists."

Also I'm using TFS 0.3b2-console.

Thanks in advance!! =)

Also a pic of my .exe V

(LUA script error: [Talkaction Interface]
data/talkactions/scripts/raids.lua:eek:nSay)

Attachments

Got damn, in the last 2 days I've had several problems with my server.. requested scripts, npc problem, changing computer to host on (wanna keep acc/chars) and I've probably made 5+ threads about the different problems and I have had like 1 single reply.. HELLO IS THIS FORUM DEAD?

oh btw I'll bump this for ya! :D

I'm using TFS 0.3b3 and got as same problem as christiandb. I did everything like u said and it says it couldn't load xx.xml.

Isn't margin the % of chance the raid its gonna be launched every "interval2" time?

@up
No. I have written in tutorial what exactly margin is.

@nooben nr1
Eh, I am using same distro as you. And I have made again one raid when reading mine tutorial, and it worked :/

Sorry for problem but why is there " enabled="0" " ?

<raid name="xx" file="xx.xml" interval2="120" margin="0" enabled="0"/>
It's not obliged to be 1 ?

Sorry for bad english I'm polish.

I once again tried to create a raid, I did everything step by step. Logged in created the item to start the raid and it says "Raid xx started." but no creatures spawns and I get an error saying something like "no such raid exists".

I am using 0.3.3 and it doesnt work for me. It says it can not load xxraidxx.xml file, I've checked that, and everything is ok, so I think Elf changed something there. *_*

5 minutes ago I had raid on my xDevil Test Server. But I will look into my tutorial, maybe I have something like misspelling or something..

how do you use the onRaid script in scripts? I wanna do stuff onraid, and i still wanna use raids to execute em, not glob events

for your globalevents, you need to have the math.ran number, inisde the onthink, else it will only randomize when reload.

@up
Oh right.. Fixed..

@2xup:p
Just make talkaction which will act like this globalevent script and voila :>

idk what im doing wrong, but im having a lot of trouble with raids for some reason lol.

775201_4.png

Same here :) alot of people with these problems it seems!
I literally copied that orshabaal raid, just set the cities name to something else. And it says, could not load raid/orshabaal.xml no such file exists or something like that. Gimme some assistance please :D

Last edited: