• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Not Safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chazam

Honibal @ Radonia.net
Reaction score
Radonian streets are no longer safe..

Level 21 knight came to me and my friend and killed our Monk, he had lots of manas and uhs. He killed my friend and almost killed me. I logged on my knight and killed him, by the time he had killed another friend. But when i killed him, he logged on " Rixo " and killed me with 1 UE.:(:confused::confused:

Souldrainer, please fix the UE damage.

btw, isnt that powerabusing ? :blink:

18:05 You see Rixo (Level 65). He is a master sorcerer.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the name of that level 21 knight?
And you should also look out for Flezher, I think he's with Rixo

Sorry to hear this... Hate when sorcerers go haywire... They've really gotta lower the UE damage... -.-

Yup Ue is kinda overpowered, with 2 sorcs it aint problem to bring any player 120+ down with combo. So I suggest there should be some more balance implemented in lands of Radonia. Having 65 sorc hitting 800 with ultimate explosion rly aint fun for thier victims.

Last edited:
Radonian streets are no longer safe..

Level 21 knight came to me and my friend and killed our Monk, he had lots of manas and uhs. He killed my friend and almost killed me. I logged on my knight and killed him, by the time he had killed another friend. But when i killed him, he logged on " Rixo " and killed me with 1 UE.:(:confused::confused:

Souldrainer, please fix the UE damage.

btw, isnt that powerabusing ? :blink:

Sounds like pvp to me. How is it power abusing? This is an RPG, the role he picked was pk.

Fuck. You.

UE was the one thing keeping sorc's from being underpowered, now we don't even have that.

When a fucking knight hits for more damage than a sudden death rune, and I don't even have fucking UE to fall back on, that is NOT OK.

UE took 1200 mana. At level 79 I have 2165 TOTAL, and 540 hp.

That means after a UE I have a total of 965 mana. Considering their UH heals as much as any SD, and takes half as long to make, and considering they can 1-shot me on a lucky hit, I've decided you people fucking piss me off.

For their entire mana pool, a mage SHOULD be able to be 1-shot most people who are a lower level than them, or at LEAST do some massive damage, because they are completely helpless afterwards. It just makes fucking sense. Congratulations you pissy-ass bastards, you have officially completely imbalanced the gameplay and killed any and all remaining point in playing. Fuck you.

.|
.|
,|,,
\__/

Last edited:
Fuck. You.

UE was the one thing keeping sorc's from being underpowered, now we don't even have that.

When a fucking knight hits for more damage than a sudden death rune, and I don't even have fucking UE to fall back on, that is NOT OK.

That means after a UE I have a total of 965 mana. Considering their UH heals as much as any SD, and takes half as long to make, and considering they can 1-shot me on a lucky hit, I've decided you people fucking piss me off.

A 21 knight SHOULD be able to be 1-shot by a sorc 44 levels over them. It just makes fucking sense. Congratulations you pissy-ass bastards, you have officially completely imbalanced the gameplay and killed any and all remaining point in playing. Fuck you.

.|
.|
,|,,
\__/

I do agree that its not so absurd that a 21 knight was 1 shot by a sorc 44 levels higher. Thats common sense.

Hitting 800 on a player with ue on level 65 is not fair at all.

Yeah, it is when you consider the mage has NOTHING LEFT AFTERWARDS. At 65 you barely have any mana left, if any at all.

If you're so fucking pissy about it, fine, reduce the damage; HOWEVER, you should also AT LEAST reduce the god damned mana cost accordingly. That leaves an exhaust timer so there is much less IMMEDIATE damage, which is what you assholes are so scared of.

What you're doing right now is not acceptable. Period.

UE is no longer worth the cost, no matter what the situation.

Even so, UE barely makes up for sorc's have NOTHING AT ALL after 60. Knights and Paladins keep getting stronger, but the ML and level part of the damage formula is DISPROPORTIONATE. I do MARGINALLY more damage than a level 60 sorc, and less than a knight or paladin WITH MANA COSTS.

That is NOT OK. RED FUCKING ALERT, ASSHOLE.

Last edited:
Dude wtf is your problem?
Its not fair at all that a lvl 60 sroc could own me that is lvl 80 knight
he can just make an ue and then shoot 2 sds then im dead..
And knight cant decide how much damage we will hit.. it can be 20 or 100..
Ive only made 2 hits over 300 in pvp

And btw.. I think they are lowering the knight damage to

Fuck. You.

For their entire mana pool, a mage SHOULD be able to be 1-shot most people who are a lower level than them, or at LEAST do some massive damage, because they are completely helpless afterwards. It just makes fucking sense. Congratulations you pissy-ass bastards, you have officially completely imbalanced the gameplay and killed any and all remaining point in playing. Fuck you.

.|
.|
,|,,
\__/

There's a big difference between sorcerers sd's and knights melee.

Knight can only damage with melee when standing next to the target, sorcerers can gran hur which knight's cant. Sudden death runes can be used without that you have to be next to your target, oh and the client aimbot is enabled.

Knights can poff and hit very low too, the high damage that you've seen once and think happens everytime only has a 10% chance (critical hit) to appear.

Knights are not stronger than sorcerers, it's balanced, knights have their high health and sorcerers can run from damage, they run faster than Knights (with gran hur if both are at the same level) and can do damage from distance, knights can do damage from distance but their spell damage is nothing compared to a sorcerers.

^ Explained it all.
If you're scared of the pkers do like me, PLAY IN ROOK, keep me company :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back