• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

not showing war skulls

Zakhran

Pace
Reaction score
the war system seems to be working, but when both guilds are in a war, the skull party, its not showing, its like the players isn't a war.. im using tfs 0.3.6 v3
rep+

the war system seems to be working, but when both guilds are in a war, the skull party, its not showing, its like the players isn't a war.. im using tfs 0.3.6 v3
rep+

yh, look i had the same problem... can't help u much, but i can give u sugestion. If u have premium account on the otland, go on it and see the post's that
have the full scripts of war system with skull and then see if anyone is greatfull with the script and try do step by step.

Well if u do all it ask, then u should get a nice war system with skull, that's what i did when i got the error, and it worked nicelly :).

hope this helps xD;)

Back