• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Not to good, but heres my Starter/main city atm

Well I think people have already commented what you could do to get better. It really takes time
I would only add that you shouldn't rush anything. I personally spend hours on small portions of maps just to look how I want it, and I have heard the same from others.
And what I love to do is to search on google whatever I'm going to map (medieval cities, dungeons, taverns, etc) and then I map everything according to what I've seen. It helps a lot and makes you put a lot of thought into your maps :)

Well I think people have already commented what you could do to get better. It really takes time
I would only add that you shouldn't rush anything. I personally spend hours on small portions of maps just to look how I want it, and I have heard the same from others.
And what I love to do is to search on google whatever I'm going to map (medieval cities, dungeons, taverns, etc) and then I map everything according to what I've seen. It helps a lot and makes you put a lot of thought into your maps :)
honestly that's the #1 thing I figured i'd hear because I really only put like 10 minutes into this entire thing and its obvious. x_x i'm just speedy and bad.. but I've looked into some tutorials and plan to give it another go around before giving up and going to scripting permanently xD

Back