• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Not valid banishmend of EliteOTs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
88797890.jpg

I find it weird you made a banishment like that.
Can see anything I did wrong really, maybe I was bit of a troll, in my OWN visitor messages, nothing else.

Cbrm.

You don't seem that professional, since your being a prick against him at the moment.

Woohoo, unprofessional moderator.

Cbrm.

You don't seem that professional, since your being a prick against him at the moment.

what do you know about being professional?

Its his job to do what he did, the member broke a rule, and he got the punishment. Mods dont pick favorites, they just do the job.

I actually feel the same way, he should be removed from the forums.

Cbrm.

Do you realize how many posts and threads I've had to go through and clean up? Do you know how many other moderators have done the same? You do realize all that extra work for one person would end if we did exactly what he suggested? He doesn't seem professional because he thinks he is a burden on our community and should be removed? Unfortunately I'm in agreement with him, does that make me unprofessional too?

Refrain from speaki

Last edited:
Okay that he gets a punishment.

But he never did you guys anything.
So what if he made you work a bit often? That is what you guys signed up for.

So, gogo RealSoft/EliteOTs.

Okay that he gets a punishment.

But he never did you guys anything.
So what if he made you work a bit often? That is what you guys signed up for.

So, gogo RealSoft/EliteOTs.

Do you know how many people this person has conned donations from and then shut down his server a week later? Do you know that he begs for donations to put up his server only to take it down after 3 weeks? Please, exit from this thread knowing that you're defending a scammer who's done nothing but increase our workload unnecessarily and taken our time away from other things we could be doing.

I know Realsoft reports a lot of "troll" posts which he calls them, posts which are usually completely fine or simply not bad enough for them to be deleted. He has to understand that people are entitled to post their opinion even if it might be negative and stop reacting so strongly to these posts. There are users who cross the line when delivering the message, I wont deny that, but the actual count of problematic posts is a far lower than Realsoft believes.

Realsoft, you have and have had conflicts with quite some people. I also know you assume that people's underlaying motive for their negative feedback is to get you and put all your work into a bad light. Well that might be, but are you a mind-reader? no, and even it you were: it doesn't matter what you know or think, what matters is what the uninvolved visitor/member reads. He'll end up seeing: a person with some negative feedback and reply to that post from the OT owner, a post containing a defensive and offensive kind of attitude. Who wants to play on a server where the OT owner doesn't listen or worse: insult you? You should simply treat every post as it was from an unknown neutral member and reply in a good manner. Keep your head cool, if you react strongly to a post and feel the urge to reply: don't, wait an hour or two to cool down before replying.

Another thing: when you create a new thread for your new server, don't go thinking that this is a completely fresh start and expect only positive response. A lot of people already have a picture of you, a very skeptical one after all bad experiences with your earlier servers, that isn't going away. If you really want a fresh start, then you gotta change, not just create a new server/thread or go under another name, because it doesn't do anything else than creating a temporary "solution" and then backfiring. You can either continue with what you're doing now, something that isn't working out too well, or make a real effort to change. You can begin today, I saw you're working with a new server, keep a good attitude and reply in a nice manner.

Last edited:
Judging Realsoft for his actions, call it using a fake user in order to deceive other users, being unfair with his donations issues for the ot community(not directly related, but because of the fake forum user...), etc. he is now under watch by moderators for any new scam attempt. Any user is welcomed to report him. Thread locked.

Cbrm.

You are not wearing my boots, bro.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back