• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

not valid TFS config.lua file

olaajnus

Reaction score
Hello, i've search on support board after amswer to my problem, but still o results...:/

Someone know how to fix this?

STEP 1
Check server configuration

Warning: Error parsing C:/Documents and Settings/Linus/Skrivbord/otserver/config.lua on line 15 in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 154
File config.lua loaded from C:/Documents and Settings/Linus/Skrivbord/otserver/config.lua and it's not valid TFS config.lua file. Go to STEP 1 - select other directory. If it's your config.lua file from TFS contact with acc. maker author.

But im done with STEP 1

Now i got this problem

STEP 2
Check database connection
If you don't see any errors press link to STEP 3 - Add tables and columns to DB. If you see some errors it mean server has wrong configuration. Check FAQ or ask author of acc. maker.Database error - can't open SQLite database. Possible reasons:
C:/Documents and Settings/Linus/Skrivbord/otserver/ - file isn't valid SQLite database.
C:/Documents and Settings/Linus/Skrivbord/otserver/ - doesn't exist.

Open with notepad. Ctrl + G, go to line 15, Delete the line or tab it down.

Go to line 154, delete the line or tab it down

Yea Same Problem Here Help Please :(

Edit:

I find the problem is located on the notations made in the config, you should delete all the notes made like NOTE: "xxx" symbols like; "," "(" All that stuff excepting --Banishment -- Premium Stuff like that

Last edited: