• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Notepad++ OT Script plugin

Zisly

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
What it is
A plugin for Notepad++ to ease up LUA scripting in the Open-Tibia field. Has autocomplete and paratemer hint. Preview image here.

How to setup
  1. If you do not have Notepad++ yet you will have to download it, do so here.
  2. Download the plugin file if you haven't already. Place the file inside \plugins\APIs of your Notepad++ installation folder.
  3. Open Notepad++ and click on settings and then preferences, select backup/Auto-Completion.
  4. Check Enable auto-completion, function completion and function parameters hint on input.
  5. Click on the close button and you're done. The plugin will now be loaded everytime you open a .lua file.

Download
The file can be downloaded at my site, I would appreciate if you linked to the site instead of hosting it somewhere else, whenever there's an update, it will always be available on this link. (dead link removed)

Last edited by a moderator:
niiicece :DD rep++

How to add like a new function result:free()

and make it to a green color?

You change that in Notepad++. I have no idea how though xD

Code:
How to set up the plugin
Firstly, if you do not have Notepad++ yet you will have to download it. Do so here.
Ok, download the plugin file if you haven't already. Now place the file inside \plugins\APIs of your Notepad++ installation folder.
Now open Notepad++ and click on settings and then preferences, select backup/Auto-Completion.
Check Enable auto-completion, function completion and function parameters hint on input.
Click on the close button and you're done. Now this plugin will be loaded everytime you open a lua file.
Everything basically looks like this:

close and all workes.

Nice, Now it workes like web-acton scryply (german) workes like you say <?php and ?> also come ex..

Easy and fast to make LUA now XD.

Lol, I can't get it working, could we do it through teamviewer? :p

My site was a bit messed up some hours ago, it added some stupid content at the end of the plugin file. Try downloading it again and try again :p

You have the source for it then? :p

BUMP (I like seeing my download counter go up) :)

what the f. "Downloads: 1854", who has been having fun?

I know I'm bringing this back from oblivion, but could you rehost this? ;)

Red

Rehosted, I guess it's soon time for an update, after all this is like 2 years old xD
OTLUA.com

There is a whole bunch of html/js at the end of the file download that stops it from working, I've attached it with it all removed lol

How to set up the plugin
Firstly, if you do not have Notepad++ yet you will have to download it. Do so here.
Ok, download the plugin file if you haven't already. Now place the file inside \plugins\APIs of your Notepad++ installation folder.
Now open Notepad++ and click on settings and then preferences, select backup/Auto-Completion.
Check Enable auto-completion, function completion and function parameters hint on input.
Click on the close button and you're done. Now this plugin will be loaded everytime you open a lua file.
Everything basically looks like this:

Attachments

There is a whole bunch of html/js at the end of the file download that stops it from working, I've attached it with it all removed lol

Ops, forgot a little exit there, fixed.

Back