• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Noxious ot and the corrupt staff

If it's soo bad then don't play there... problem solved... next

this is otland, not ot police
nobody here does "investiagations" into what people do on their servers
complaining here won't get it shut down, just move on if it's so corrupt

sending real life threats to social media is a crime and punishable, if you wont take action i did my due process i will go to the next step and make sure to mention this website as a facilitator then

sending real life threats to social media is a crime and punishable, if you wont take action i did my due process i will go to the next step and make sure to mention this website as a facilitator then
you must be a troll
if not, by god, you're dumb
otland is not a moderating body over ot servers, nor does anyone have any authority over what an ot's staff or players do
it's not like all ots have to check in with otland or something, they literally have nothing to do with each other, other than the fact otland is an ot-related forum

As @Static_ & @RazorBlade stated otland is not a site that polices servers, it's a community of developers (for the most part) people who host server's can advertise here but otland has no official legal jurisdiction on what content a server puts out or the conduct of the server's staff/members.

So you go ahead and do whatever you think you need to do but otland does not facilitate servers.

if you wont take action i did my due process i will go to the next step and make sure to mention this website as a facilitator then

I'd love to see this moving into court, hit me up when that shit is happening.

200.gif

14:47:10> "Master Pvp" was added to server group "Admin" by "tyroon peace'n love". <14:47:33> "[Blure] Mattinae" disconnected (leaving)

IMG 0563 - << ninetwozero's cousin

20:06 Wicked Tyz [226]: Get Rightt if i ever get ur ip 20:06 Wicked Tyz [226]: ur fuckin done

I've already responded to you via email twice and don't feel like explaining the situation again, I'll sum it up for people that don't know what happened..

1) Ninetwozero and another player become enemies and trash talk each other.
2) They threaten each other in real life, both of them say racist things, insult each others families and are generally toxic.
3) Ninetwozero begs me to do something about it and I tell him to put him on ignore and stop fueling the fire by responding with equally toxic behavior. He lies to me and pretends he wasn't racist or threatening at the start but I have proof. He reports things to staff and then doesn't respond when we ask for more details. He accuses us of preventing him from playing because a staff mwalled him in at depot for a few seconds to get his attention because he wouldn't respond even though he wasn't AFK. He exaggerates everything just to get more attention.
4) After awhile, he starts blaming the staff so I step in and we make an agreement. Both sides agree to not talk to each other or else they would be banned. It's sad I have to treat adults like children on my server just to end the drama.
5) After the agreement Ninetwozero it continually bating the other player into trying to start up the drama. He trash talks him 'to friends' while hes right beside him, talks about him in Global Chat and doesn't seem to want to end it. He eventually breaks the agreement and keeps talking to the other player and insults/threatens him even further. Both players should have been banned at this point but I wanted them to solve it themselves.
6) The other persons leaks part of an IP, not a full one as a threat. Ninetwozero has leaked a FULL IP a couple months ago and we have proof of it. I basically told him they're both at a point they're going to be banned for equally breaking the rules and agreement. They need to stop immediately or they'll be banned.. They don't stop, it spills into Global Chat and both of them end up banned for 2 weeks.

Lets be clear, your IP was leaked because you joined their TeamSpeak server which is outside of our control. A staff didn't leak it and you've never once told me that a staff leaked your IP until just now. You lie about anything you can to try and twist the situation to make yourself look better. I can't trust anything you say and you act like a child any time we try and be reasonable with you. It's not my job to act as your caretaker and I'm not your dad. I'm not the one thats supposed to be here to tell you to treat people like you want to be treated. It seems you were never taught that lesson though. If you want someone to be nice you don't threaten to send 'shooters' to his house to kill him. You don't call him racist things and expect him to respect you. I tried to solve this situation but neither of you wanted to solve it. You accepted being banned when making the agreement so now you're BOTH banned for 2 weeks.

OTLand is not the police and has nothing to do with what happens on my server or whether or not it gets banned. You post one line of text completely out of context as proof we are 'corrupt' instead of explaining a situation that has been going on for months now. You're not innocent and neither is the other player. Both of you were banned for an equal amount of time just like both of you agreed to.

I'm not responding any further. You've kept the drama going long enough.

i vouch for the fact that the staff on noxot is corrupt af and i know for a FACT that they have given peoples ips and tell players of locations where someone is botting ect in the past. Staff plays deviance like a fiddle he has no idea what is going on or what has happen but it doesnt matter cause the staff nor deviance give a fuck about the server

Back