• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NoxiousOT.com

Killerwoot

Jus Blaze.
Reaction score
Multiple players online per account in trainers 24/7 all day long. Just look at the online list, enough said.

The trainers are not 24/7 and players are allowed to account share because some features are account-wide. I refuse to use the provided source edits to not count AFK players because its easily exploitable, why would I introduce security/stability issues on purpose? Why not report one of the other hundred servers who actually have no kick time or kick times up to a week? Why are you reporting NoxiousOT.com when that domain isn't even registered on any ots lists? I guess you're just an upset player or have your own OT and can't compete, good luck.

The trainers are not 24/7 and players are allowed to account share because some features are account-wide. I refuse to use the provided source edits to not count AFK players because its easily exploitable, why would I introduce security/stability issues on purpose? Why not report one of the other hundred servers who actually have no kick time or kick times up to a week? Why are you reporting NoxiousOT.com when that domain isn't even registered on any ots lists? I guess you're just an upset player or have your own OT and can't compete, good luck.

Rofl Owned.

Back