• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Noyek's Thread

dami1310

◄ Unidentified ►
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello!
I am Noyek and I want to show you some sprites that I have created.
Note: All of the following sprites belong to me and you cannot use them without my permission.

9jco2Yx.png
vRxZbi6.png
Rx5UV23.png

dR2XTuS.png
q14PQj8.png

This post will be updated in the future [...]
3Y2r1ve.png

I appreciate any criticism and tips so I can improve my skills.
Feel free to comment!​

Last edited:
Pretty good sets,you got such great potential.

I also would like to give you some tips:

* You can replace those black pixels with lighter pixels, by doing that, you generate anti-aliasing and make your sprites even more realistic and natural.

* You can improve your shading making the right side even more darker, it will increase the size and proportions.

Remake of the book

book remake.png

The Blue Wizard set is awesome @dami1310!

Pretty good sets,you got such great potential.

I also would like to give you some tips:

* You can replace those black pixels with lighter pixels, by doing that, you generate anti-aliasing and make your sprites even more realistic and natural.

* You can improve your shading making the right side even more darker, it will increase the size and proportions.

Remake of the book

View attachment 30236

I agree with those tips!

Anyway, I think the remake was not well executed... I think the old one is better

One reason to that is because the Book gets more clear and interesting, with a good dark color and a flat-printed moon (old)...
instead of low contrast color tones used with a lot of smoothing.
Also, the old sprite is cleaner in shape, and you can see details better, such as pages

Little something:
Kk0fx8l.png
hi dami!1!1111!!!!

seem u dont read my tutorial yet!!11!!
so ill help u, dont worry

please, read my tutorial for more info ok???

20427993_1272947286143767_389658789_n.png

dont worry it's cofusing butt ill explain detailed what i made on this armor okk???

in this sprite i use shiving technik
i'm ver inspired by shiven shedomstorm style of spirting
i think hes best sprinter for item and many thins, his spiks style rocks!!11!!!!

dont forget
if u do anything uses shivng cuz it amazing!

I like the book and all swords that you posted, really cool.

New set:
q14PQj8.png

It was pretty fun drawing it.

You are able to insert lots of small details in those items with the ability to make them clear at once. It's an important and hard skil. I love the pattern on the blade.

You are able to insert lots of small details in those items with the ability to make them clear at once. It's an important and hard skil. I love the pattern on the blade.
I just wanna use this as an example how hard would it be to be able to code OTC or server to apply color to such armors? just by knowing id and using the (outfit pattern of colouring) this could change stuff for when example you want to make each armor has its own upgrades and abilities!

Hello!
I am Noyek and I want to show you some sprites that I have created.
Note: All of the following sprites belong to me and you cannot use them without my permission.

What happend if I use them anyway?

I've got something to show, so here it is:
Note1: Some of it are just edited or unedited tibia sprites used to complete the scene
Note2: All of the scenes are arranged in map editor so some sprites might look different due to resizing or additional outline

WpGpZaB.png

hc0rbY4.png

0NljVzX.png

MtSGpP4.png

It's not exactly everything I made recently, but I decided to share only these ones.

Back