• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NPC 2 ANSWER STORAGEID

Saper1995

Technologic
Reaction score
Hi there. For some time, I struggle with this NPC but i have still a problem. Is there anyone who can help me?

Code:
local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'island'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, storageId = 17101, storageValue = 1, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Are you sure you want to swim in the dangerous areas? It will be cost you 2700 gold coins.'})
travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, storageId = 17101, storageValue = 1, level = 90, cost = 2700, destination = {x=33959, y=32171, z=7} })
travelNode:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, reset = true, text = 'Then stay safely in Venore.'})

local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'island'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, storageId = 17101, storageValue = -1, onlyFocus = true, text = 'I don\'t know what you\'re talking..?'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'travel'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'I don\'t like travel with stranger..'})

EDIT: HOW TO MAKE 2 ANSWER? IF PLAYER DON'T HAVE STORAGE 17101 = 1 AND PLAYER ASK FOR [ISLAND] THEN NPC SAY " I don't know what you're talking" but if player have 17101 = 1 then NPC say "Are you sure you want to swim in the dangerous areas? It will be cost you 2700 gold coins."?

EDIT2 DOWN: Yep :D I did not want to make two topic :p

Last edited:
So what is the error message?

Edit: So now you are asking about a different npc and changed the topic? =P

Last edited:
Back