• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Npc Boat for free acc

Status
Not open for further replies.

pizza22

Banned User
Reaction score
hello, I need my npc to travel only premium account, but it is part of the postman quest, and I can not solve the problem, I use tfs 0.4, what happens is that free players can travel to cormaya and the carpet to edron , but as I said above, they have a function for the postman quest, can anyone help me?
I want the quest to continue, but only travel players premium account
the cities are kazordoon to cormaya ( npc 2), and the carpet that goes to edron (npc 1)

Npc Carpet

Lua:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

local Topic = {}
local needstorage = 90000
local storage = 100168
function onCreatureAppear(cid)                npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid) end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)             npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid) end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)     npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end
function onThink()                         npcHandler:onThink() end

function greetCallback(cid)
    Topic[cid] = 0
    return true
end

local edron_cost = 60

function creatureSayCallback(cid, type, msg)
        if (not npcHandler:isFocused(cid)) then return false end
    if (msgcontains(msg, 'no') and Topic[cid] >= 1) then
        npcHandler:say("You shouldn\'t miss the experience.",cid)
        Topic[cid] = 0
    end

-- Don't forget npcHandler = npcHandler in the parameters. It is required for all StdModule functions!
               local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'darashia'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Do you seek a ride to {Darashia} on Darama for 60 gold coins?'})
            travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = true, level = 0, cost =60, destination = {x=33270, y=32441, z=6} })
            travelNode:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, reset = true, text = 'You shouldn\'t miss the experience.'})

if (msgcontains(msg, "edron") and getPlayerStorageValue(cid,storage) == 1) then
           npcHandler:say("Do you seek a ride to Edron for "..edron_cost.." gold coins?",cid)
        Topic[cid] = 2
    elseif (Topic[cid] == 2) then
    if (msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid,edron_cost) and Topic[cid] == 2) then
        doTeleportThing(cid,{x=33193, y=31784, z=3})
        doSendMagicEffect({x=33193, y=31784, z=3},CONST_ME_TELEPORT)
        setPlayerStorageValue(cid,storage, 2)
        setPlayerStorageValue(cid,100171,4)
    else
        npcHandler:say("You dont have enough of gold.",cid)
        end
    end
    if (msgcontains(msg, "edron")) and (getPlayerStorageValue(cid,storage) == -1 or getPlayerStorageValue(cid,storage) >= 2) then
           npcHandler:say("Do you seek a ride to Edron for "..edron_cost.." gold coins?",cid)
        Topic[cid] = 3
      elseif (Topic[cid] == 3) then
    if (msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid,edron_cost) and Topic[cid] == 3) then
    else
        end
    end 
    return true 
end 

npcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_MESSAGE_DEFAULT, creatureSayCallback)
npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

NPC Kazordoon- to cormaya

Lua:

local Topic = {}

local storage = 100168

function onCreatureAppear(cid)                npcHandler:eek:nCreatureAppear(cid) end

function onCreatureDisappear(cid)             npcHandler:eek:nCreatureDisappear(cid) end

function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)     npcHandler:eek:nCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end

function onThink()                         npcHandler:eek:nThink() end

local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'Cormaya'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Do you seek a ride to {Cormaya} for 160 gold coins?'})

travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = true, level = 0, cost = 160, destination = {x=33312, y=31990, z=15} })

travelNode:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, reset = true, text = 'Then not.'})

keywordHandler:addKeyword({'job'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Yes, I\'m the captain of this ship.'})

keywordHandler:addKeyword({'captain'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Yes, I\'m the captain of this ship.'})

Topic[cid] = 0

return true

end

local cormaya_cost = 160

Topic[cid] = 0

end                      

if (msgcontains(msg, "cormaya") and getPlayerStorageValue(cid,storage) == 3) then

npcHandler:say("Do you seek a ride to Cormaya for "..cormaya_cost.." gold coins?",cid)

Topic[cid] = 1

elseif (Topic[cid] == 1) then

if (msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid,cormaya_cost) and Topic[cid] == 1) then

doTeleportThing(cid,{x=33311, y=31989, z=15})

doSendMagicEffect({x=33311, y=31989, z=15},CONST_ME_TELEPORT)

setPlayerStorageValue(cid,storage, 4)

setPlayerStorageValue(cid,100171,6)

else

end

end

if (msgcontains(msg, "cormaya")) and (getPlayerStorageValue(cid,storage) == -1 or getPlayerStorageValue(cid,storage) >= 4) then

npcHandler:say("Do you seek a ride to Cormaya for "..cormaya_cost.." gold coins?",cid)

Topic[cid] = 2

if (msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid,cormaya_cost) and Topic[cid] == 2) then

else

end

end  

return true  

end

npcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_GREET, greetCallback)

Solution
Try see if it works.
First one :
Lua:

local Topic = {}
local storage = 100168
function onCreatureAppear(cid)                npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid) end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)             npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid) end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)     npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end

Topic[cid] = 0
    return true
end

local edron_cost = 60

if (not npcHandler:isFocused(cid)) then...
Try see if it works.
First one :
Lua:

local Topic = {}
local storage = 100168

Topic[cid] = 0
    return true
end

local edron_cost = 60

Topic[cid] = 0
    end

-- Don't forget npcHandler = npcHandler in the parameters. It is required for all StdModule functions!
               local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'darashia'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Do you seek a ride to {Darashia} on Darama for 60 gold coins?'})
            travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = true, level = 0, cost =60, destination = {x=33270, y=32441, z=6} })
            travelNode:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, reset = true, text = 'You shouldn\'t miss the experience.'})

if (msgcontains(msg, "edron") and getPlayerStorageValue(cid,storage) == 1) and isPremium(cid) == true then
        Topic[cid] = 2
    if (msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid,edron_cost) and Topic[cid] == 2) and isPremium(cid) == true then
        setPlayerStorageValue(cid,storage, 2)
        setPlayerStorageValue(cid,100171,4)
    else
        end
    end
    if (msgcontains(msg, "edron")) and (getPlayerStorageValue(cid,storage) == -1 or getPlayerStorageValue(cid,storage) >= 2) and isPremium(cid) == true then
        Topic[cid] = 3
      elseif (Topic[cid] == 3) then
    if (msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid,edron_cost) and Topic[cid] == 3) then
    else
        end
    end
    return true
end

Second one :
Lua:

local Topic = {}

local storage = 100168

function onCreatureAppear(cid)                npcHandler:eek:nCreatureAppear(cid) end

function onCreatureDisappear(cid)             npcHandler:eek:nCreatureDisappear(cid) end

function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)     npcHandler:eek:nCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end

function onThink()                         npcHandler:eek:nThink() end

local travelNode = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'Cormaya'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Do you seek a ride to {Cormaya} for 160 gold coins?'})

travelNode:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = true, level = 0, cost = 160, destination = {x=33312, y=31990, z=15} })

travelNode:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, reset = true, text = 'Then not.'})

keywordHandler:addKeyword({'job'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Yes, I\'m the captain of this ship.'})

keywordHandler:addKeyword({'captain'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Yes, I\'m the captain of this ship.'})

Topic[cid] = 0

return true

end

local cormaya_cost = 160

Topic[cid] = 0

end                     

if (msgcontains(msg, "cormaya") and getPlayerStorageValue(cid,storage) == 3) and isPremium(cid) == true then

Topic[cid] = 1

if (msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid,cormaya_cost) and Topic[cid] == 1) and isPremium(cid) == true then

else

end

end

if (msgcontains(msg, "cormaya")) and (getPlayerStorageValue(cid,storage) == -1 or getPlayerStorageValue(cid,storage) >= 4) and isPremium(cid) == true then

Topic[cid] = 2

if (msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid,cormaya_cost) and Topic[cid] == 2) and isPremium(cid) == true then

else

end

end 

return true 

end

and I can't see where the second NPC sends players to kazordoon, You sure players can travel to kazordoon?

Solution
Yeah I think you didn't copy the script properly because your script in your main post is bugged.
Post a working one and I will edit it.

script original

Lua:

local Topic = {}
local storage = 100168

Topic[cid] = 0
    return true
end

local cormaya_cost = 160

Topic[cid] = 0
    end                         

if (msgcontains(msg, "cormaya") and getPlayerStorageValue(cid,storage) == 3) then
        Topic[cid] = 1
    if (msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid,cormaya_cost) and Topic[cid] == 1) then
    else
        end
    end
    if (msgcontains(msg, "cormaya")) and (getPlayerStorageValue(cid,storage) == -1 or getPlayerStorageValue(cid,storage) >= 4) then
        Topic[cid] = 2
    if (msgcontains(msg, 'yes') and doPlayerRemoveMoney(cid,cormaya_cost) and Topic[cid] == 2) then
    else
        end
    end   
    return true   
end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back