• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[NPC] Creating a new NPC

Knight God

Reaction score
Beginning Well say hello to all the moderators and also you who help me to learn more about the otservers Thanks.

Well here is the order, based on good MetalSlug the game, an NPC that piude rescue good first asked whether it is possible to create this NPC and need these requirements

1 to say "Hello" Or "Hi" you respond rioja
Next: Hello [Playername] I need help because I am too weak to fight these beasts, at the exit conduceme please say if you want to rescue me (Rescue)

2 The second thing is to say that "Rescue" automatically read as follows: Thank you good until I exit.

3 The third would be that if a monster appears to view the NPC at a distance of nearly 3 spaces, go back to where it was asking for help.

The 4th quarter is when everything comes to pass and the departure of any area the NPC will tell you what
Next: Thank you for get me out of this area [PlayerName] good at showing my gratitude I will give you a prize just tell(Full Rescue) and give you your prize.

5th and last is that we can only save it once, and when the character that is far enough from approximately 20 spaces the NPC to reappear in the citi of which was trapped.

Well they would greatly appreciate if someone can do this type of NPC thank you very much for reading this little session otland.net

Thanks
Thanks
:p:p :D:D

Back