• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Request] NPC should respond from statement from player

mastermaster

Reaction score
i searched many and many places so i can learn or someone help me with this lua i need to do
i need to copy a password comes every 5 mins with boss call grim every time they change the statement but grim always in statement
all i need is to copy what every number in this statement that grims in it then go to npc chat and say hi and type that password

i hope you guys can help me and so sorry for annoying i ask in thread until i got lost i searched every where

if u would help me or not thank you as i see u helped a lot of people here .

Wouldn't it be the 'task' NPC? I think you can put an NPC with a modal or normal window for tasks. For example, do a quest to collect a password and then give it to another NPC. This is done through the 'storage' system. Without the 'storage' you cannot give the password, because first you have to talk to the NPC, who gives you the 'storage' and the password. So you already have the 'storage' and can talk to another NPC, who checks that you have the 'storage' and allows you to speak/deliver it, etc. . This is done through the tasks ('task') / storage ('storage') system. I hope someone is aware of this type of system.

Wouldn't it be the 'task' NPC? I think you can put an NPC with a modal or normal window for tasks. For example, do a quest to collect a password and then give it to another NPC. This is done through the 'storage' system. Without the 'storage' you cannot give the password, because first you have to talk to the NPC, who gives you the 'storage' and the password. So you already have the 'storage' and can talk to another NPC, who checks that you have the 'storage' and allows you to speak/deliver it, etc. . This is done through the tasks ('task') / storage ('storage') system. I hope someone is aware of this type of system.
no no i dont want to make npc i play on server i want to make bot lua to get the entry code from events chat tab copy only the number then go to npc chattab and say hi then the entry code

Back