• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Npc Dailys Quest.

renancs

Reaction score
Would you like a npc that every day he would give the player 5 quest.
however, to make the second, he must complete the first, to make the third he must complete the second, and so on until the last.
At the end of each quest, he would win an item, and could only do this same question just the other day ... :rolleyes:

The 5 quests are to kill monsters and each monster killed, show the default equal to the NPC Grizzly Adams
Kind of like this one taks my system right? however this is only once per day winning an item and just the other day to do it again ... :w00t:

My English is not fluent enough for me to talk to, so as I develop more and more, I use google translator for now >.<

I think we already have some npc in otland like this, but I searched and not found = / :(

ill do this npc for you today, but in 3-4 hours, cuz i have to go to work for a while.
ill use this npc too, so be patient :)

Back