• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NPC dont buy items.

Diemorko

Reaction score
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<npc name="Willie" script="default.lua" walkinterval="2000" floorchange="0">
<health now="100" max="100"/>
<look type="153" head="58" body="63" legs="58" feet="115" addons="1"/>
  <parameters>
   <parameter key="module_shop" value="1"/>
   <parameter key="shop_sellable" value="bread,2689,1;cheese,2696,2;ham,2671,4;meat,2666,2;carrot,2684,1;cherry,2679,1;egg,2695,1;salmon,2668,2"/>
   <parameter key="shop_buyable" value="bread,2689,3;cheese,2696,5;ham,2671,8;meat,2666,5"/>
  <parameter key="message_greet" value="Hiho |PLAYERNAME|. I hope you're here to trade." />
  <parameter key="message_sendtrade" value="Ya take a good look." />
   <parameter key="message_farewell" value="Yeah, bye |PLAYERNAME|." />
   <parameter key="message_walkaway" value="Yeah go away!" />
  </parameters>
</npc>
I can buy items from npc,
I see items in sell but I can sell there count i dont have the item :| ANy idea how to fix?

Last edited by a moderator:
You can add the stackable sellable shop items in the Lua file instead of the xml file, like Eryn has with runes.lua

I haven't found out yet what is causing this, it seems to have a problem with sellable stackable items in the xml file, it doesn't have this problem in Lua.

Edit: Try to use TFS 1.0 with the latest changes, problem seems to be fixed there.

Last edited:
Back