• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua NPC Girlfriend/Boyfriend Could it be done?

Vikarious

Reaction score
Could it be done?

The basically idea it's to make a NPC that will set same storage value to all people.

And there, randomically, it will choose one of it's players and set storage 2.

When NPC talks to all people that have not, storage set to 2 it only say a normal message.

Then when people that have the specific storage value talk to it, NPC can randomically, say a sweet thing, or maybe add some item, like flower or heart pillow, anything like that.

After X quantity of storage value NPC set it'self a storage value, so when NPC checks for it, will know that are not more able to be gf/bf of any more characters only those who already had been choosen.

Plus it could be done to check sex, so unwared players would not get engaged in osmething they just want not.

Well, there goes the idea, if any one wants to try it, let me know, I can test and maybe help with something, cuz' I really suck scrippting.

Any one feel free to improve the idea.

Back