• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

npc give you item in exchange for X amount of items

Thorn

Spriting since 2013
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello guys, i'm needing a npc and i don't have the knowledge to do it so it would be amazingly awesome if someone could do me this npc plzz, this is what i need
I have mout cards in my ot, my idea is that if u get 100 card of the x mount, the npc gets the 100 cards and gives you a item.
i have many mounts to offer so this would be repeated many times.
Also acompanied by some text like "ooh you have colected the 100 cards, congrats! something like that idk haha
i hope i made myself clear about this

thanks in advance guys!!!

Hello guys, i'm needing a npc and i don't have the knowledge to do it so it would be amazingly awesome if someone could do me this npc plzz, this is what i need
I have mout cards in my ot, my idea is that if u get 100 card of the x mount, the npc gets the 100 cards and gives you a item.
i have many mounts to offer so this would be repeated many times.
Also acompanied by some text like "ooh you have colected the 100 cards, congrats! something like that idk haha
i hope i made myself clear about this

thanks in advance guys!!!
I am just curious but when are you going to work on your ot yourself because all I've seen of you is you asking for help with scripts you didn't write or just requesting scripts to be made. Being a developer is more than hosting a server and having idea(s).

How can you have server while you cant even script the most easier thing?

If you cant script for urself, hire scripter.

And please don't use the excuse, "well not everyone is a super scripter" I've seen plenty of people try to write scripts on these forums over the years and although their code was shit it was something they made themselves. Scripts are one of the most if not the abused requests on this forum.

Its terrible I have to pay for someone to make me a map or sprites but if i want a complete system or script someone else has all I have to do is go to the request boards and some one will make it for me for free.

It is truly sad how unmotivated the majority of people are on these forums or the community in general when it comes to actual development.

C0dex why are u even saying this stuff, you know i wanted to hire you, i send you a message and you replied, that's because i don't know how to code, and if i don't now i pay someone to do that, and because i don't have anyone right now im forced to ask for help...
i handle a lot by myself, the things i post in otland are like 20% of the total problems, the rest are solved by myself
and i'm sorry but i just don't have the time to learn how to code for tibia server, i would love too but i just don't have the time :S

also why is there a request thread if people who know how to code tell you to hire a coder? isn't this section about helping ppl who can't code?

Last edited:
Back