• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Npc help

Baron

Reaction score
I have a 9.1 server and I can't get the npcs to work they wont appear anywhere and I don't know how to move them/ make them appear anywhere, someone might be able to explain / help me?

the forgotten server or something, nope I don't get any errors, the main problem is that you start at some kind of rookgard and there is no npcs to get away from there.

You can import them in Remere with File, Import, Import Monsters/NPC.
Then go to Creature Palette, NPCs. Add a spawn zone and add the NPC in it.

Okey thanks but the only npc I can't port in is the oracle and I need her to be able to get to main

the only difference i can see is that the oracle is 6kb and everyone else is 1kb

Last edited:
This is because of the look typeex it is using. You are able to add it, but you won't see it in Remere. What you can do is import an other NPC with the same name that uses look type, because when your server loads the NPCs from the map it will only look at the name of the NPC.
Or you can just add the oracle and remember where you placed it, because even though you can't see it in Remere, it will still spawn ingame.

ty for help! one more question how do I make that the exp changes when you get higher lvl? <3
Also my Oracle doesnt work, she doesn't give voc or send me to a new place.

Last edited:
Back