• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Npc Interface

T

Tinkz

Hello!

I´m getting this kind of error when i talk to NPC called markwin. I know the problem, but not the sulution.

What I did to get this error was because I took an npc from a TFS 0.4 and put it inside TFS 1.2 data/npc.
I know that there is a differance betweens libs in TFS 0.4 and TFS 1.2, and that is why I´m getting this kind of errors. How can I solve it? And what would I need to change to make it work?

11d0efd2570e1e1cc804c3860aadfe62.png

Here is the script

Solution
Sorry for the late reply.

Basically the script is looking for something it can't find.
In this case it's something named "Storage" on line 18.
Whomever scripted this npc placed "Storage" as a global variable.
Like Xeraphus pointed out, in 0.3.7/0.4 you often see people place this Storage value into data/lib/.. -> either in 050 or 000
The rest of the error is functions loaded from the top of the NPC file, that attempted to do stuff, but failed because they couldn't find anything.

I had assumed you had forgotten to paste the NPC file, when you said "Here is the script", and there was nothing posted beyond this line.
the problem was fixed on discord
he was missing 051-storages.lua
Looks more like a scripting error, as opposed to a compat error.
I don't see the script in your post though.
I think you forgot to paste it.
[.code] words [./code] - - without dots

unless you know the storage values used in the script from wherever it's attempting to call Storage from (probably somewhere in the lib) the script wont work

@Xikini which code?

Moduls? handler?

Like Xeraphus pointed out, in 0.3.7/0.4 you often see people place this Storage value into data/lib/.. -> either in 050 or 000
The rest of the error is functions loaded from the top of the NPC file, that attempted to do stuff, but failed because they couldn't find anything.

I had assumed you had forgotten to paste the NPC file, when you said "Here is the script", and there was nothing posted beyond this line.

the problem was fixed on discord
he was missing 051-storages.lua

Solution
Back