• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Lua NPC key for money + conversation

bpm91

Intermediate OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
YouTube
caruniawikibr
hello, I would like to know if someone can give me an example of an npc that talks in the correct order and delivers key for money.
tfs 1.5 7.72

XML:
Player: hello
Adrenius: Hello Player! What can I do for you?
Player: Netlios
Adrenius: That idiot! Your book is nothing but a hoax! At least I believe it. Or did you find an answer to my questions?
Any word
Adrenius: You can't even say 'yes' or 'no'. You're not worth talking to me!
player: yes
Adrenius: By the way, I would like a donation to my temple. 500 gold coins is ok?
player: yes
Adrenius: Thank you very much. Now, tell me the first person in alphabetical order, his age, his destination and how long he was on his travels!
Player: Anaso, 41 years old, assaulted by mother bear, 117 days old
Adrenius: Hmmm, maybe. What can you tell me about the second 'adventurer'?
Player: Elaeus, 39, dragon attacked, 100 days
Adrenius: Yes, that might be true. What did you find out about the third man?
Player: Gadinium, 42, stepped on fire, 83 days
Adrenius: Correct again! Hmmmm... I doubt you know anything about the fourth person!
Player: Heso, 40, trolled, 66 days
Adrenius: Yes! Seriously, how did you find this out? I bet you don't know anything about the last adventurer!
Player: Hestus, 38, drank poison, 134 days
Adrenius: That's right! Why didn't I see? Of course, Netlios was right, and his stories are great! Wait, I'll give you something!

Player: Bye
Adrenius: Goodbye.

Back