• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NPC like Djinn [TFS 1.3]

Solution
Looks like you are using a script from ORTS/server, they use a seperate file for storages.

It tries to index global 'Storage' (a nil value), there is nothing that defines what Storage is in your NPC script, either add a file like I linked above or rewrite it to a storage value instead.

Lua:
player:getStorageValue(number)
player:setStorageValue(number, value)
Try copy the already existing Djinn script and edit it to your liking.
py1Nbj6.png

Looks like you are using a script from ORTS/server, they use a seperate file for storages.

It tries to index global 'Storage' (a nil value), there is nothing that defines what Storage is in your NPC script, either add a file like I linked above or rewrite it to a storage value instead.

Lua:

Solution

Lua:
Thanks!!!! It's Work + :)

Back