• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved NPC not responding

max100e

Reaction score
Hello,

So me and a friend are trying to start up our own server. We're completely new to this. So our problem is NPC's arent respronding. Just tell me what i need to show, any help at all is really appreciate.

Max

Mabey if its helpfull this is what most of the NPC .xml look like.
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<npc name="Donald" script="default.lua" walkinterval="2000" floorchange="0">
    <health now="150" max="150"/>
    <look type="128" head="20" body="100" legs="50" feet="99" corpse="2212"/>
    <parameters>
        <parameter key="module_shop" value="1"/>
        <parameter key="message_greet" value="Hello |PLAYERNAME|. I sell negers, ham, meat, carrots, apples, brown breads, brown mushrooms and eggs (everything for 8 gold coins)!"/>
        <parameter key="shop_buyable" value="brown bread,2691,8;ham,2671,8;carrot,2684,8;meat,2666,8;apple,2674,8;brown mushroom,2789,8;egg,2695,8"/>
    </parameters>
</npc>

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes i have this file

Edit
Ops i just saw i have the file npcsystem but no main.lua
I actualy dont think this main.lua file is the problem (But dont take my word for it). I checked my files with other data packs who i know work and everything looks the same.

edit2
I got it to work from an older post thanks for helping anyway <3 if anoyone wants to know: http://otland.net/threads/cant-talk-to-npc.168734/#post-1631363

Last edited:
Back