• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NPC problem

ADELxxxx

Reaction score
Well,i did import oken map to my map then i closed it when i open it it can't load npcs and monsters i tryed to import them but they doesn't appear in remer's map editor and in the game any solution?

1. Check under the 'View' tab in RME. Make sure creature and spawns are visible.
2. Make sure you place spawns with the creatures. Or else the creature won't save.
3. When you import a monster. Save your map(CRTL+S) and then hit F5 to reload. This will reload RME's Palette selection, such as updating the creature palette with your imported creature.
4. Make sure you have saved your -spawns.xml and -house.xml files in the same directory as the map, along with the same name.

1. Check under the 'View' tab in RME. Make sure creature and spawns are visible.
2. Make sure you place spawns with the creatures. Or else the creature won't save.
3. When you import a monster. Save your map(CRTL+S) and then hit F5 to reload. This will reload RME's Palette selection, such as updating the creature palette with your imported creature.
4. Make sure you have saved your -spawns.xml and -house.xml files in the same directory as the map, along with the same name.
Maybe we can use teamviewer?

I just found out that the world.spawn is empty

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<spawns/>
just that nothing more

Back