• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

NPC Promoter

marcos16

Falkhonn
Reaction score
Hello.
I need a promotion npc per mission.

It works as follows:

Player: hi
NPC: Hello player! How can I help you?
Player: promote
NPC: I can promote you to the Divine vocation, but you have to face some missions. You accept?
Player: yes
NPC: Go and kill 50 demons. Come back when you're done.

In order that kill the demons appear in the server log:
21:10 You killed 1/50 demons.
21:13 You killed 2/50 demons.

After that if the player comes back and says hi without finishing the mission the npc should speak:
NPC: You have not completed the mission yet, come back when it is completed.

Once you have completed this mission you will talk to npc:
NPC: I see you've completed your first mission. Now go and kill 3 bosses. They are: Morgaroth, Ferumbras and Ghazbaran.

After that if the player comes back and says hi without finishing the mission the npc should speak:
NPC: You have not completed the mission yet, come back when it is completed.

After completing the second mission:
NPC: Hmmm ... I see you're good. I will promote you. But for this I need you to pay a 10kk fee. Do you want to be promoted?
Player: yes

If the player is promoted:
NPC: Congratulations! You have been promoted.

If the player has no money:
NPC: You do not have that money. Come back when you have it.

NOTE: In my server you have vocations with more promotions than the others. Example:
Knight, elite knight, supreme knight.
Warlock, supreme warlock.

I want the NPC to promote all vocations to your last promotion Example: Divine Knight, Divine Warlock ... regardless of the amount of previous promotions.

Thank you very much in advance

~~~~EDIT~~~~~
Tfs 0.4

Up

Last edited by a moderator:
Back