• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Npc Quest (English & Español)

kiokis

Reaction score
English:​

hello. I need a npc to request items in chronological order and at the end of a prize or storage.

Example:

Part

Player: Hi
NPC: Hello 'Player Name'
Player: need help?
NPC: Yes, take care that you get the hands of fate, are willing to take this mission?
Player: Yes
Npc: Forward not waste your time
Player: Bye

When the 'player' says 'yes' the npc will give you a storage.

Part Two

Npc: you finished the mission you got?
Player: Yes.
Npc: Have your prize, but I have another mission, bring me a sword hidden in a castle, you're willing to take the mission?
Npc: Forward not waste your time

1.-When the 'player' says 'yes' the npc will give you a prize.
2.-When the 'player' says 'yes' the npc will give you a storage.

is for a quest system, but I want to make it simple to add another part 1,2,3,4,5,6 etc.

Español:​

hola. necesito un npc que pida items en orden cronologico y al final de un premio o storage.

Ejemplo:

Primera Parte

Npc: Hola 'Player Name'
Player: necesita ayuda?
Npc: Si, ocupo que consigas las manos del destino, estas dispuesto a tomar esta mision?
Player: Si
Npc: Adelante no pierdas el tiempo

Cuando el 'player' dice 'yes' el npc le dara un storage.

Segunda Parte

Npc: has terminado la mision que te puse?
Player: Yes.
Npc: Ten tu Premio, pero tengo otra mission, traerme una espada oculta en un castillo, estas dispuesto a tomar la mission?
Npc: Adelante no pierdas el tiempo

1.-Cuando el 'player' dice 'yes' el npc le dara un un premio.
2.-Cuando el 'player' dice 'yes' el npc le dara un storage.

es para un sistema de quest, pero quiero que sea sencillo agregarle otra parte 1,2,3,4,5,6 etc.

Back